Kirschbaum Pro Line II 17L (1.20) String Red Customer feedback

Comments: I have tested many strings from Aramid to Polyester and this is the winner. RPM Blast 18g actually seemed stiffer than this with Gosen OG 18 in the crosses at 59lbs. Tension is holding up well although like most poly's, the feel does get a bit dead after a few hours of playing - but this string is the best poly I have ever played with (and very easy on the arm).
From: Andrew. 5/11

Comments: Love this in a hybrid. 55 lbs mains PLII 17L, 60 lbs gamma synthetic gut (red) for the crosses in my Head Youtek Prestige MP. Getting some pretty massive kick on serves and topspin groundstrokes (full eastern Backhand based on Don Budge's, Semi Western FH). Lovely slices. Way more pocketing than I got with a full bed of RPM Blast but had better spin. Nicer on the arm too actually nicer than a full bed of Gosen OG micro sheep 17. We will see how tension holds up but no real change on the mains after two hours. Looks really cool too.
From: John, OR, USA, 02/11

Comments: A dynamite string, the best I've used, I like it in the mains in a hybrid with Gosen OG-Sheep Micro 17 on the crosses, and the mix has really improved my "feel" and versatility, I can do a lot of things with these strings...I highly recommend any Kirschbaum, but this one is terrific for me...
From: Keith, San Diego, CA, USA, 02/11

Comments: I agree, RPM blast is bit too soft, I string it at 62 and it's still too soft, it needs to be strung at 65 or something, but it's a spin type string. I like the pro line II because it offers more power.

Comments: This string is great!! - I like it better than Babolat rpm blast - just has a little more pop to it and still has a soft feel.
From: Rms, San Diego, CA, USA, 09/10

Comments: Love this string. I've been using Pro Hurricane 17 mains x Wilson Sensation 17 crosses, both at 58 lbs, in my Wilson kPro Open. Was very happy with that combo because it was still soft enough but had good bite and power. Tried this string in the mains at 57 lbs. and I noticed a BIG difference in power and control. I feel like I can swing my heart out and the ball is going in. AND it is still soft on my arm! I don't know how they do it! If you are looking for a soft poly that still provides the benefits of poly, you need to try this string. I'm a female teaching pro and nationally ranked player.
From: Nancine, Oak View, CA 11/09

Comments: This string takes a lot of getting used to. Definitely adds spin and kick to serve and more topspin and ball pocketing to groundstrokes. Volleys have more control and overheads are limitless. I am a 2.5 player who hits with a 3.0 and I've never broken a string using the 17l gauge. Great feel.
From: Matthew, Perth, WA, Australia, 08/09

Comments: This string does not have much bite on the ball. I may try the 18g 1.15mm next time to see if has more bite. This string felt a little harsh on my arm (using a somewhat stiff racquet) until I put on a Wilson pro overgrip, then it felt fine.
From: John, Riverside, CA, USA, 03/09

Comments: Good power and control; no bite and they are very durable. I have been playing with them for a month and they still look new. the tension is still good; I string my Kfactor 95 16x18 at 60 and is perfect. I tried the 18L but it broke within 20 minutes of playing. I am a 4.5 player who trains with a 5.5 and we hit the ball with a lot of spin and pace.
From: Carlos, palmdale, CA. 02/09

Comments:After many years, I had pretty much given up on finding a polyester string that offered both feel and kindness to my longtime, tender playing arm. This string has successfully addressed all of these issues, along with offering some extra pop and spin. I read some reviews that suggested that it doesn't even need to be used in a hybrid setup, so I tried both ways. It does play great when put in both mains and crosses, though I have gone to the 17L for maximum feel. Durability is good, too. Thanks, Kirschbaum!!
From: FP, Charlotte, NC. 12/08

Comments: Highly Recommended. One of the best strings I have tried. Great durability, spin and mostly control. The tension maintenance is unreal too.

Comments: Excellent improvement with its increased pop and crisp feel at impact. It holds tension very well and is definitely softer than other co-polys. As described, it has a fantastic mix of power and control.
From: Glenn, Queensland, Australia. 11/07

Comments: Amazing string. A lot of feeling and comfort with all the advantages of a co-poly (spin potential, control, tension). Feels like my old Pro Supex Big Ace but with added comfort and power. A good mix between a multi and a poly. Even better than Topspin Cyber Power.
From: Laurent, France. 11/07