Comments: GREAT 9 Pack BAG! By far my favorite that I have ever owned, very durable and comfortable. I highly recommend this bag.
From: LT, Charleston, SC, USA, 04/10

Comments: In few words this 9 pack bag is very well made, strong materials, well padded even in internal walls and perfect size for me (carry 3 racquets, clothes, shoes, towels, etc.). For those carrying more racquets they will need to use more than one compartment, remember only one is insulated. I think this bag is made to last, compared with my previous adventure with K-tour Super six this is a solid bag in capital letters, material used provide a great protection, in that way the only disadvantage is the weight and I have concern about straps, since padded is made of foam or something close to.
From: Jorge, Buenos Aires, ARG 01/10