ProKennex IQ Elite 17 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Best "value" multifilament string ever. The performance is up to par or maybe even better than Gamma LiveWire. The feel, power, and control are all phenomenal. I liked it so much I bought the whole reel. My rackets are a ProKennex Kinetic Pro 5g with this string strung at 60 pounds and a Kinetic Ionic 10g PSE also strung at 60 pounds. It is also very soft and comfortable, much more than LiveWire.
From: Scott, Bothell, WA, USA. 6/07

Comments: I'm a 3.5 player currently using a Head Flexpoint Prestige with this ProKennex IQ Elite strung at 62 pounds, and let me say that I am impressed. It is the softest and most powerful string I have played with next to gut. Compared with NXT, IQ Elite blows it out of the water. After I get rid of my stock, I may just have to buy the reel.
From: Ben Riley, Piermont, NY, USA. 9/06