Comments: I have this stick on demo from TW now and it's probably my favorite of the four I got. Plays similar to the original Pure Drives but quite a bit more comfortable even though it's on the stiff side. I never liked the Pure Drive much but I could definitely play with this stick. Generates LOTS of topspin of of both wings and makes backhand slice a breeze too. My only complaint is that it lacks a bit of plow through so I'm going to try some lead at 10 and 2 next time I take it out. A re-string with something besides the stock Pro Kennex strings would also help. Overall a solid stick if you like Pure Drive-esque racquets but need something more comfortable or don't want to hop on the Babolat bandwagon.
From: Rob, 4/12

Comments: I am a 4.5 baseline player who hits with a lot of spin and pace on the forehand and backhand (two-handed). This racket offers a lot of control and spin. But the quality is not as good as Head, Wilson or Babolat. The paint is coming off around the grommet holes after just 2 months of hard hitting. This is a sure sign of low quality management. Pro kennex needs to do a better job.
From: Craig, 1/12

Comments: My favorite racket is the Aeropro Cortex std. The shape and the weight make it easy for me to add spin and slice. BUT my elbow and wrist just can't handle it. I don't know why because it has the same flex rating as FCS. I've been trying different rackets since 12/2011 to get ready for 2012 and I think this is the one after I demoed it. It reminds me of Pure Drive Team without the pains, again. It's great for me because now I can have a aerpro cortx standard-like game without the pain. Bring it on, 2012! I want to get 2
From: York, 1/12

Comments: I am a aggressive older USTA 3.5 player and needed to go down in weight. I love control, ball pocketing and a little power. This stick is my first Pro Kennex and I could not believe how great it played. Very control oriented, excellent feed back, amazing power added to my serve. Must be the best kept secret on Tennis Wwarehouse. I had to buy it.
From: Fred, 8/11
String type and tension: 56 mains/ 54 crosses
NTRP Rating: 3.5 USTA

Comments: It looks like I am the first person this year to provide feedback on this wonderful stick. I am a 4.5 baseline basher but do love to get my all court game going on a fairly regular basis and this stick is tops. I have been happy with my APDC for 2 years but am getting older (over 40) and was looking for a just slightly lighter racquet that I could lug around for the 2+ hours 3 times a week. It comes strung with a soft multi that was very plush feeling on the demo but I ordered it from TW and they were happy to tear out the stock string and replace with RPM Blast at 54 lbs and it hits great. Good control and just the right amount of power but it does not feel as stiff as its rating. It has a generous sweet spot and does everything well. It has won me over and I have tried most of the popular tweener sticks and players sticks. Do yourself a favor and demo this bad boy. Vamos!
From: Tom, Las Vegas, 09/10
String type and tension:RPM Blast @ 54lbs.
NTRP Rating:4.5

Comments: Is this the mold that Babalot used for the original Pure Drive? Looks just like it. Hits even better. Came with ProKennex string which I cut out. Replaced with NXT Tour 17 at 55lbs and it felt great. Worth a demo if strung properly.
From: Steven, Cary, NC 12/09