Prince Grip Plus Moisture Absorption Lotion Customer feedback

Comments: For me, this product is a must every time I play with sweat. It dries super fast and avoid the grip problem I used to have due to excessive sweat. Just two drops and my hand feels totally dry. It last two games, at least on my extra sweaty hands, although I think that will vary depending on the individual sweat pattern. No more flying raquets during my first serve.
From: Eddie, 4/14

Comments: Decent lotion. It starts as a clearish-white gel that dries into a powder. It helps with gripping, but not by a whole lot. It's not one of those things you're going to wonder how you've ever lived without. I can't imagine it being remotely useful for someone with a dry grip, that would just be way too much dryness. It's decent, the smell is nice once it's applied, but you probably don't need any unless you're really struggling with gripping your racquet.

Comments: This stuff is incredible. Goes on as a gel and dries to a powder fast. Leaves hands dry with a little bit of tack but not to much. Much better option than the Gamma sticky towel since that is so tacky it will rip any overgrip used. Keeps my hands dry and I use it about 3 to 4 times per set depending on the humidity. It doesn't require a lot per application either. I have been using the same bottle for 2 months and I play 5 to 6 times per week.

Prince Grip Plus Moisture Absorption Lotion - Where to go from here