Polyfibre Cobra 17/1.20 String Customer feedback

Comments: I agree with all of the other comments about this string. After using it for about 2 weeks, I find myself placing the ball with more accuracy and more spin. This string has given me a true advantage over players using black code ,RPM and tornado.This string performs like gut.Ball stays on string a long time for maximum feedback. Please do not tell anyone how good this string really is. Better yet, do not try this string.
From: Topspin Dave, 1/12

Comments: A lot of people say the Cobra is a lot like the TCS. To me there's some subtle differences. At first strung at 51 lbs, both feel similar, with the Cobra feeling a little more crisper. Unfortunately it doesn't translate to better control over the TCS. Spin is excellent though. As the string loses tension, as expected, so does the control. Got some wildly inconsistent results when hitting beyond the sweet spot. Biggest difference is during the last few hours of the string. TCS lasts a little longer than Cobra. Maybe because the TCS feels dead when it loses tension, while this feels like a rocket launcher.
From: Pierre, Cayman Islands, 12/11

Comments: Nice and very soft string with excellent spin potential. Prefer it over the other Polyfibre strings by a slight margin. 90/100 in my book.
From: Carlos, San Diego, CA, USA. 7/10

Comments: Very soft string, lot of dynamic power, but poor tension maintenance and low control. I think that this string is for players who want power and comfort. For players who need spin, I recommend Isospeed Pyramid or Signum-Pro Plasma Hextreme.
From: Nicolas, bogota, Colombia. 3/09

Comments: Eh, this string felt soft and mushy, with poor control. I much prefer Pacific X-force and Xtreme.
From: Mike, Denver. 9/08
60lbs, Donnay Pro One Mid

Comments: Just played one match so far. Feels soft but kind of dead with little feedback, plenty of spin but probably not the string for me. Might hybrid with gut to see if it helps with some feedback. Right now I like BB Ace and SPPP pure better but I will give it another chance.
From: Mark, Newport Beach, CA, USA, 10/07