Polyfibre Black Venom Rough 16L/1.25 String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: Great spin and very comfortable string. I can't imagine switching ever again. Tension loss happens but it is well worth it.
From: Roger, 6/13

Comments: A lot better than any other rough poly I have played with!
From: Ethan, 3/13

Comments: This is a great string. I think it is excellent in every category from spin to power to feel. I would give this string a 4/5.

Comments: I've tried this string out because my regular stringer recommend it to me. I've previously used : babolat rpm blast, and kirschbaum pro line II for main@54Lbs and X@52Lbs. Compared to those two strings (which felt quite stiff for my liking), this string is amazing, lasts much longer and provides better ball bite. I do realize that the tension I do prefer is fairly low, but I just cannot resist that stiff feel& 'pinging' noise when strung tight. Therefore I always have to add quite a bit of spin to keep my balls in, but this string has tons of its own spin generation, which helped my game heaps. For my regular spin shots, there were even more spin, and the balls that would usually have flied out, were landing in. GREAT STRING. If you are hesitating to try this sting, do not, because this is such a good string that I do recommend to anyone.

Comments: Not a bad string while it lasts. This string only lasts about three weeks on the outside, but while it lasts it's a great string with a lot of ball bite and power. A little hard feeling for a soft poly but overall it is a great string. It would be good in a hybrid.

Polyfibre Black Venom Rough 16L/1.25 String Reel - Where to go from here