Comments: I'm a 4.0-4.5 playing with heavy groundstrokes. I demo'd this racquet for all of 3 minutes. It felt like a toy. I almost thought it was made of rubber, as I could feel the racquet bending and flexing when I hit the ball. I prefer stiff racquets, so this is definitely not for me. Maybe for someone 3.0-3.5 without a lot of power. Perhaps someone with flat shots or a pusher. Big hitters with lots of spin should stay a away!

Comments: I am a solid 3.5 player and usually get 4-5 sets in a week, mostly doubles with an occasional singles match. I enjoy this racquet - it is easy on the arm, sufficient power and control. I have a full swing but prefer playing up at the net with my touch and volleys. The best string combo so far has been Babolat RPM Blast 17 in the mains and VS Team Natural Gut 16 in the crosses. I usually string the mains at 58 and crosses at 55 give or take a pound either direction.
From: Karl, 4/13

Comments: LOVE this racquet! I'm a 3.0 maybe a 3.5, and found this racquet really performs well as long as you hit through the ball with good follow-though (especially backhands). You can't just push the ball, as it will go nowhere. But if you follow-though, the ball just zips to exactly where you want it to go as if by magic. Great racquet for the 3.0+.
From: Justin, 7/12
String type: Tecnifibre Red 16g

Comments: I have had this racquet basically since the day it was available on tenniswarehouse and since then I hit with it 5 times a week for 2-4 hours and I have to say this racquet does not take a lot to get used to. I was using the prince exo3 tour lite which is an extremely light racquet with little power so almost opposite of this one and I adapted quickly. I do have a problem, like someone else mentioned, where if im not careful I can easily overhit some shots. Some things I like is that it is amazing for serves and overheads. For groundstrokes I found hitting a flatter ball helps out more than trying to get topsin (maybe just my play style) but thats not to say there is a lack of spin at all! My slice's often come back in my direction, there is a ton of spin on this racquet just not my topsin. Overall I loved the racquet just want a smaller head size and a tad less power.

Comments: I have had this racquet basically since the day it was available on tennis warehouse and since then i hit with it 5 times a week for 2-4 hours and I have to say this racquet does not take alot to get used to. I was using the prince exo3 tour lite which is an extremely light racquet with little power so almost opposite of this one and I adapted quickly. I do have a problem like someone else mentioned, where if im not careful I can easily overhit some shots. But I like that is it is amazing for serves and overheads. For groundstrokes I found hitting a flatter ball helps out more than trying to get topsin (maybe just my playstyle) but thats not to say there is a lack of spin at all! My slice's often come back in my direction, there is a ton of spin on this racquet just not my topsin. Overall I loved the racquet, I just want a smaller head size and a tad less power.

Comments: Been playing over 40 years and consider myself between 4.0 and 4.5, although I've never been formally rated. I like this racket, but some shots fly away deep if I'm not careful because I am not a natural top spinner. Previously, I played with the Prince Triple Threat Attitude, which is a bit stiffer than the EXO3 Red 105, and I still prefer the former for doubles. I use the EXO3 Red 105 for singles because it is very easy on the arm.
From: Newton, 3/12
String type and tension: Prince 17 gauge synthetic gut strung, 55lbs
Headsize: 105 sq. in.

Comments: I agree with Denys' comments. I bought this racquet for my girlfriend and she couldn't handle it. Its swingweight is a bit heavy and if you put polyester strings the racquet will be the worst you've ever tried. I had it with Prince twisted and Prince topspin hybrid and the racquet wasn't responding, IT WAS HORRIBLE!! She started complaining so I gave her my BLX Six One Team and I decided to give it a try. After 30 minutes of play I went home and I spent 5 days with shoulder pain. I noticed right away that it was the strings because the racquet frame overall is light. I recently changed the strings to Prince Synthetic Gut w/ Duraflex 16 for the whole string bed @ 58 WHAT A DIFFERENCE, WOW!!! It plays perfect. I'm going to stick with it until my Prince Exo3 Tour Team 100 arrives since I gave my racquet to her. I'm not using this frame because I prefer 95in or 100in headsize racquets. This racquet is very powerful, very spin-friendly, but I have to say that it lacks control. DON'T USE POLYESTER STRINGS IF YOU ARE TRYING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME IT WILL NOT WORK!! The frame of this racquet overall is good but you need soft strings. If you have SHOULDER problems the racquet will help you if you use Synthetic or Multifilament strings. Just in case I'm 22 years old and play 4 days a week.
From: Julio Vega, 2/12

Comments: Beware when you buy this racquet. If you choose the wrong stringbed,and the wrong tension,you're gonna be disappointed. The racquet will not respond. I had to change both when I got back from the USA. Since the frame is rather stiff and head heavy,don't abide by the recommendations of Prince. Unless you have a 100% swing, and if you don't,and since the frame is stiff, choose a very flexible stringing and a thinner gauge. As to the tension, the ideal tension is around 50-52 lbs MAXIMUM. Only then you'll get a good response,and appreciate this racquet. And remember,with any racquet,the quality of the strings and the tension adapted to your game is 50% of the quality of the racquet.
From: Denys Henriquez, 2/12

Comments: This racket is perfect. My coach lent it to me during practice and I really love it. The spin is just incredible. I usually hit an unsteady shot that floats lazily, but with with this racket I hit top spin shot (which I rarely do).
From: Timothy, 1/12

Comments: I love this racquet. It is an extension of my hand. There is great control. and adequate power. I do not hesitate to take and succeed with high percentage in taking even the most difficult shots: inside out top, inside out slice, volley from deep in the court. Very easy to rip the normal cross-court fore and backhands, the overheads, the close-in volleys, the serve. I have demoed many racquets over a decade. This is the best all around, unless you need the racquet to generate most of the power.
From: Allan, 12/11
String type and tension: Babolat Excel 17 Power

Comments: I have been playing with the Prince oversize Shark for several years and was looking to upgrade my performance and to have more feel for the ball. I selected the EXO Blue 110 and the EXO Red 105. At first I disliked the Red, as I had some miss hits and couldn't get use to the frame. I then started hitting with the Blue and was hitting very hard topspin shots when I could keep them in. I went back to the Red and soon found my rhythm and started being able to hit all of my shots. I hit extreme top spin on both sides very hard and deep in the court and still had a light touch when I came in to volley off the serve. The Red bends just enough to give you that feel you need to have the confidence to hit out on your shots. I will purchase two EXO Red 105. Great Prince Racquets! You owe it to yourself to try it and stick with it until the feel comes to you.
String type and tension: Gamma Professional Spin 16, 57 lbs

Comments: I just bought 2 of these kind 4-5 months ago because I want to try the new Prince EXO3. I got this because it is very similar to what I played with for the past 2-3 years, which was the Prince Ozone 7. I'm having a great time with this racquet...just like what i expected (similar to Ozone 7): Lovely Feel, Large Sweetspot, Good blend of control and power(55% Power, 45% Control) however it's a bit stiff but not a problem. My result after transitioned to this racquet was: Clay: 2 Q-Fs, 1 S-Fs, Hard: 1 S-Fs, 2 Finals. I'm having a blast with this baby. I hope it can get me far :) everyone should give it a shot :)
From: Kaithlyn. 6/11
String type and tension: Babolat VS Natural ThermoGut 16 Touch (Main) & Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Rough 16L (Cross)

Comments: I play with the EXO3 Red racquet and I love it, it's perfect. I started out only 19 months ago playing tennis and with a very big Prince racquet. After a while, I wanted a more professional looking racquet, but didn't want to lose any of the sweetspot. So I tried out the EXO3 Red when it came out. I hit for an hour with this racquet and called my tennis shop right away and bought it over the phone. That is how much I love this racquet. I am a beginner and rated 3.0 and I think this is the perfect racquet to play with because I get power and control at the same time.
From: Jollean, Beaverton, OR, USA. 4/11

Comments: This is a big improvement from the old EXO3 Red 105. I noticed a huge improvement and better feel the first time I demoed the new Red 105. With that being said, my good feelings about this racket dropped off within a month. After playing with it for a while, I'm now less than enthused. I feel like I have to work too hard to get it to do anything. I'm not sure if that's just because of how I strung it or if it's the racket. I'm also quite unhappy with the paint job. I very well know that rackets get beat up but after a month, there is no black paint left on the sides of my racket. I feel like the quality is a bit questionable.
From: Katie, Essexville, MI, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Prince Twisted, 55 lbs.

Comments: I demo try to demo every new racquet and this is hands down THE MOST overlooked modern racquet available today. After five minutes of hitting with this racquet I could not contain myself from uncontrollable laughter. I had never before seen "sparks" come off of a stringbed after making contact with the ball... until I hit with this frame. It punishes tennis balls with surprisingly incredible precision. This is not another "game-improvement" frame. It is so much more than that. I believe that this stick has an NTRP rating itself. DO NOT OVERLOOK. Nice work Prince.
From: James, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code/Biphase 52/55

Comments: This racket is just perfect. I found it as an unique combination of power and control (huge sweetspot). My serve improved a lot, easy to hit winners if you use flat forehand; I found it useful for slice backhand too. The only thing I had trouble with was return of serve using my backhand (but I believe this is because of my first play with this racket).
Overall: Great upgrade from previous EXO3 RED, the looks are nice and it's easy to win games with this new Prince EXO3 Red
From: Nayden, Sofia, Bulgaria, 01/11