zPrince EXO3 Hybrid 110 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I ended up having lots of problems with control. There just is too much flex in this thin-beamed frame. Love the feel but can't hit my targets.
From: Jon, 1/12

Comments: I like the low stiffness of this racquet with the forgiveness of an oversize. Not a common combination in most oversize racquets. I played with a Babolat Pure Drive 107 that was killing my arm, but no pain at all with this stick. I do have to be careful with my swing, it does have a lot of power. I'll be upping the tension to try and help with that.
String type and tension: 59

Comments: Tried this frame out today and was somewhat disappointed. It did a great job for my flat first serve. Easy to get the ball where I wanted it. However, it had too much power and not enough control in my groundstrokes. I felt I had to slow my swing down to keep the ball in play. My command with this racket was lacking as well. Just could not get the placement I wanted. I will try it out again with better strings and higher tension and possibly some lead tape.
From: Dan, Columbus, OH, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Prince Duraflex 16

Comments: This frame is a blast. Doesn't play like a conventional lightweight, oversized, game improvement racket. Instead, the 64 flex rating allows you to take a controlled powerful cut at the ball. This is even truer when weighted up a bit at 9 and 3 as well as at the top of the handle (bringing the weight to 10.3 oz). The added lead tape really helps give your shots exciting spin and good penetration into the court. I'm especially having fun with this as a doubles frame on quicker hard courts.
From: Jon, Milwaukee, WI, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Competition @ 44 and Gosen SM @ 49

Comments: Great stick for beginner; very forgiving with larger sweet spot; perfect for short and not so fast swing style...
From: Kennis, Hong Kong, Hong Kong. 4/10