Comments: This racquet is very powerful, yet it has good control. It has a large sweet spot. It is very easy on the arm as it imparts almost no shock to the arm; I highly this racquet for anyone with arm problems. There can be an annoying sound of vibration upon hitting a ball that appears to be the grommet strips vibrating against the frame. This vibration is not transmitted to the arm. I quelled the vibration sound with round rubber grommets inserted at the bottom of the strings and near the top outside of the strings. (This is legal.)
From: Robert. 6/11
String type and tension: Gamma TNT2 Pro+ 17L, 57 lbs main, 52 lbs cross

Comments: I love this racquet! I demoed the EXO3 Blue a few weeks ago. I had it while I was playing in a tournament. My partner and I lost the first set of that tournament 6-1. I needed something different for my game! So I thought, what the heck and pulled out the demo. It was great. We went on to win the match. While my partner was awesome, so was this racquet! (I'm giving the Prince full credit.) I have gone on to win two more USTA matches with the thing and don't want to return it because it's been so good to me! I guess I'm going to have to break down and fork of the $ to buy it!
From: Sarah. 5/11