Prince EXO3 Tour Team 100 Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: I played with the Wilson Prostaff 100L and switched to this racquet. This racquet suits my game. It is comfortable for ground strokes/volleys and my arm doesn't feel tired on long rallies. I had a lot of control and this frame offered excellent spin, which kept shots from going long. My frame is strung with NXT 17 in the mains and Solinco Tour Bite 17 in the crosses. I am very pleased! (I am a 4.0W player)
From: TS, 5/13

Comments: This racquet is loaded with control and spin. The light weight and EXO3 make it easy to swing and generate fast racquet head speed. With its good maneuverability it is fun to try different shots. It aids my serve with added spin, however it does not provide much free power. On volleys, it is not as stable as other slightly heavier frames, especially when you are pulled wide and not able to hit in front. You need to get used to the bounce or vibration in order to get the fast and accurate feel.
From: Jin, 4/13

Comments: This racquet is outstanding. It's just flexible enough to allow me to use a full co-poly string set and with my hybrid grip on the forehand I have never generated so much spin. One hand backhand topspin and slice are, also, eye- opening. It's the perfect head-size, beam width, swingweight and balance for my grinder/retriever style. My serve is aided by the spin capability too. The feel with the wide open grommets suits me fine. I want to note that the string I am using for the first time is a big contributor to the entire package (Polyfibre TCS Rapid). It's a soft co-poly, and the flexible racquet and open grommets have resulted in zero arm pain which I invariably encountered with stiff string in the past. The bottom line is that this is a great racquet. Thanks Prince of New Jersey.
From: Marc, 10/12
String type and tension: Polyfibre TCS Rapid 16g @ 48 lbs

Comments: This is an awesome racquet. It is light weight enables me to make a long stroke with ease, especially my one-handed backhand topspin. It's great for slice as well. I must say the vibration dampening is great as I manage to return fast serve with better control. On volleys, I need a little time to get used to this racquet. Once I could control its bounce, I managed to hit solid volley. I like how it copes with my serve. I enjoy my topspin serve with the racquet. Overall verdict, it is fun and fantastic.
From: Kar, 5/12
String type and tension: Prince Hybrid Spin 3D, 58/55 lbs

Comments: This is a great racquet! It provides just the right amount of power, control, and spin for me (intermediate player). I feel as though I can place the ball much better that with my old racquet and it seems to be very arm friendly. For a pretty lightweight frame, I was surprised at how stable it is in my hand in hitting hard returns and also how much power it seems to have as well. Great job, Prince!

Comments: Best racquet ever sooo much control spin and power and great swing speed. Must buy!!!
From: Sudock, 2/12

Comments: Great job Prince! In short my long story is: I am a 47 year old 4.0 player. I played with a Wilson K Factor 6.1 Team for five years. Great solid racquet. As I got older the 95 square inch headsize and high swingweight of the 325 started to make it difficult for me. So I decided to change. I gave the first try to the wilson BLX 6.1 Team because it had a lower swingweight and it gave me arm problems. Good feel but not the same strong racquet as the K Factor 6.1 Team plus it still was 95 square inches. So I came back to the K Factor again but at the same time started looking for another racquet. I read, researched, studied and analyzed many alternatives of different brands. I did not seem to find the ideal racquet for me. I tried the Wilson BLX Surge. It has no feel, but especially has no power at all.
I tried Babolat's Team versions namely Pure Storm Team, AeroPro Team, Aero Strike, and the Pure Drive GT. All gave me arm problems. In conclusion, my arm does not like Babolat's.
So I decided to give Head a chance. I demoed the Head Speed Elite. I ended up buying two of them. Something was missing. My flat serve was not there, my topspin backhand as well and the ball was flying with pace but with no depth. In short not a bad racquet but too rigid with reasonable flex.
So I decided to look in the Prince department and found this piece of art. It is 10.2 ounces unstrung, swing weight of 290, 100 square inch headsize, great feel, good power and control at the same time. Solid enough to handle any heavy shot. I regained my flat serve with great power, excellent at kick and slice serve, great at slice backhand and super spin friendly. Volleys were deep with great power and feel. I love the way it swings. Prince do not make any changes to this racquet, it is a truly Tour Team racquet. Applause for prince. This is a home run!
From: Jose, 9/11
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Multi 16 at 56 lbs

Comments: I'm a 5'7", 49 year old, 3.5 level player, and I'm really enjoying the EXO3 Tour Team. I was looking for a tweener or light player's racket, and this has the right specs. On top of that, I think that Prince's port system makes a bigger difference than any other technology. I think you really get a larger sweet spot. Against my competition, this translates to plenty of stability, a soft, sweet feel, and lots of spin. On the backhand, this has really helped me connect and hit deep shots when under pressure. I also demo'd the Babolat Pure Storm Team GT (too powerful for me), Prince EXO3 Black Team (too powerful), and Dunlop Biomimetic 500 (didn't like the feel). Used to play with the Babolat Drive Z Lite (less stable than EXO3 TT).
String type and tension: Prince Beast, 58 lbs.

Comments: I think that most racquet technologies make very little difference. To me, racquets that are similar in size, weight, balance, and stiffness play very similarly, regardless of brand. Except for the Prince racquets with port holes. Like everyone else has commented, the EXO3 Tour Team has a very different feel - super-dampened is the best description that I can think of. Also, its sweetspot seems much bigger than for other racquets of the same head size, weight and balance. For me, this means a lot more stability on groundies (especially my backhand), and better performance whenever I hit it off-center (which is a lot). Spin is great (I haven't tried any other string yet). I think headspeed might be slightly faster than for other racquets with the same swingweight - I didn't want to believe that the port holes could actually increase head speed, but I think they might. At my level, this racquet is plenty stable to return my opponents' hardest serves and to volley their hardest groundies. I think I'll be playing the EXO3 Tour Team for a long time. I'm 5'7", 49 years old, and I don't do well with heavier sticks. I used to play with a Babolat Drive Z Lite; the EXO3 Tour Team is much more stable and sweet, with more spin (according to my opponents). Also demo'd the EXO3 Black Team, and the Babolat Pure Storm Team. They were too powerful for my stroke.
From: Paul. 7/11
String type and tension: Prince Beast 16g, 58 lbs.

Comments: I agree with all the glowing comments about this frame. As an aging teaching professional, I can no longer swing a 12.5 oz stick quickly for any extended length of time. All 11 oz frames get knocked around, but not this amazing beauty. The previous negative comments are puzzling since I have had the opposite experience. Hitting yesterday with a former tour player who is 20 years younger and hits a wickedly heavy ball, the frame would not budge! This one is a MUST demo and a great platform for customization as well. I have never used a stick without lead until now.
From: Jeff. 6/11
String type and tension: Prince Lightning XX Spin, 55lbs

Comments: This frame hits reasonably well off the ground but suffers from the malady of most racquets under 11 ounces....returns and volleys. I could get no weight on my service returns, and volleys lacked precision as the thing got knocked around too much by hard hit balls. It's comfortable and certainly very maneuverable, as you expect with a racquet of this mass and swingweight, has plenty of spin to apply to groundies, and is nicely finished.
From: Paul. 5/11

Comments: This is a continuation of some earlier comments on the Tour Team. I have now tested the Tour Team on clay and with my normal string. I did string it up with 23 kg whereas normally I would use 24 kg. The clay is always a little soft in the beginning of the season so more power is needed to keep shots deep. I thought the weight would be a real factor on clay, but this proved not to be the case. The swing weight felt great and really provided good control. Sometimes I even felt that I had the wind at my back giving me extra ball speed. This stick performed nicely from all areas of the court. Volleys had good touch and power when needed. Serves were a pleasure with both power and spin. There is nothing really bad to be said about this stick. I still like the Tour a lot because of its extra flex, but this one is a real winner for those seeking a little lighter frame with a little more power. Even though the Team is a little stiffer for more power, it is still very flexible with a rating of 60 RA. Prince now has two new sticks in the winners circle.
From: Hayward. 5/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Multifeel 16

Comments: I have never hit with a frame that has this solid a stringbed. The frame was strung at 58 pounds with Prince Lightning XX (which I typically don't like) and played fantastic. Everything off the ground felt like the stringbed was gripping the ball and dwell time was more than with anything I've ever hit with. Serving was good, returns are fine and at net, this racquet shines. Don't be put off by the racquets low static weight either. It swings and plays as solidly as anything I've hit with. I have two coming. This is a real winner from Prince, and I've never been a big fan of Prince mostly playing Volkl and recently Babolat.
From: rabbit, TW Boards. 4/11
String type and tension: Prince Lightning XX Spin 16

Comments: I just got this new EXO3 Tour Team 100 a few days ago for testing. I was a bit worried about the specs as they seem to be a bit on the light side. After hitting a few balls with this stick, I knew that this was one awesome work of art. This stick is good from all areas of the court. It is very stable for such a light stick. The Tour Team is a little stiffer than the Tour. It provides you with a little more power but still gives you very good control. Because of it's weight, the Tour Team is very maneuverable and is a very good stick for volleying with. I still love the extra flex of the heavier Tour version. The Team is still very arm friendly as it has a flex rating of 60 RA. I tested it with Prince Synthetic Gut with Duraflex 16, but I will be testing it with my regular string Tecnifibre Multifeel 16 soon. What a nice addition to a great new line. I will update my results I as I continue my testing. I have been testing the Tour Team on an indoor carpet, but will be going to clay next week.
From: Hayward, Lejre, Denmark

Prince Player's Tennis Racquets
Prince Tennis Racquets
Standard Length Player's Tennis Racquets
Tiffani Ayers
What Plays Like A Volkl Organix 10 (295g)

Pacific Raptor Racquets