Comments: This is a great racquet for the transitioning player through to advanced. Very good.
From: Lakshay, 7/13

Comments: Great racquet! I love it. After using Wilson and Yonex in the past, I will stick with this Prince Lite.
From: Juan, 4/13

Comments: I used a Wilson nCode 5 which was one of the lightest and softest shock absorbing racquets I have ever seen up to far. It was so soft that I couldn't change my raquet anymore. I got to a 3.5 lately and needed more power, spin and control on my strokes. I demoed 25 racquets from Wilson BLX, Volkl, Dunlop AeroGEL, Prince, and a lot of Babolats. When I demoed the Prince Tour Lite due to the TW sales associates suggestion, I couldn't believe that I had finally found a racquet which was light, and soft. I hate stiff racquets which kill my arm, so this was very important and pay attention that the stiffness of this racquet is 58! It is less than 60! Most racquets are above this number and very stiff. I dislike all Babolats because they are too stiff and they are just getting popular because the pros. Just demo racquets to find your best match. I wasn't a Prince fan but I strongly suggest this racquet to players who are looking for control and lightness and softness. I used the full polyester Tourna Big Hitter Silver Rough 17 gauge with a 60 lbs tension on it, it was very stiff at first but after hitting for a while I got used to it and it is working well. I also did a full multifilament Dunlop Hexy Fiber 16 gauge but got too soft. I did the hybrid with these two strings and worked amazing on spin, power and control for a lot of racquets including Wilson nCode and many other Prince racquets that I strung for customers, now I want the same on this one which I know will be the best option. These two strings are the best valued strings as reels that I bought from TW and they have a very good performance and durability. These strings were suggested from TW to me and I want to let others know that they worked great and its a perfect hybrid combination. Lots of durability spin, control, pop, and excellent for serves. Try it for once and you won't be disappointed. I want to thank the TW team for giving me the best suggestions on the racquets and strings, they have put a lot of time to help me choose what was best for me and I think this is the place I can thank them for their great job! I'm in the retail business and customer service is the most important thing for me.
From: Ali, 5/12
String type and tension: mains- Tourna Big Hitter Silver Rough 17g, crosses- Dunlop Hexy Fiber 16, 60 lbs

Comments: Amazing racquet! I really liked the Tour 10, but it was a bit heavy and was feeling it in my elbows and shoulders. Tour lite is the answer. It is similar in feel, even though this is head heavy, it feels even balanced, maybe because it is SO light!! This is the MOST flexible of the light racquets, awesome combo.
From: Subbud, 4/12

Comments: I really like this racquet. It's light and has enough juice to play from the baseline. I'm currently using Prince LT18 string at 53 lbs. Not sure if it is the string or the racquet that's not giving me my spin. I need to go back to my Tecnifibre Black Code string to find out. But so far, I'm happy with the racquet especially it's thin and allow for fast swing.
From: Chatlie, 9/11
NTRP Rating: 4.5 - 5.0

Comments: I love this racquet. It's light but it has a lot of juice to hit from the baseline. At the net, the racquet is so light makes you feel like you're playing with the badminton racquet. The overhead is easy and stable. I will need to buy another one. And the best part, Tennis Warehouse will string it for free with certain Prince strings.
From: Charlie, 9/11
String type and tension: Prince Premier LT

Comments: I love this racquet. I've always liked Prince and enjoyed light weight racquets, so for me this was an amazing choice. I noticed on my serves I get a easy power from this racquet so I don't have to swing hard to get the power that I used to have to do with my old racquet. The spin on this racquet is amazing. I've actually got my slices to come back in my direction and if I cut it right I can see the ball turning in the air. This an amazing racquet thanks Tennis Warehouse for the good price as well.

Comments: I am a 4.0 level and would like to buy this racquet but I am afraid it's too lite. Does Sam Querry really use Prince EXO3 Tour Lite 100 or it is a mistake? A 9.6 oz weight racquet is more for a beginner-intermediate not for a pro.
From: Gino, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 02/11
(Gino, yes, Sam plays with the lite, although his frame is customized with lead weight tape so the specs on his frame are likely to be much different from the stock specs.--TW Staff)

Comments: Out of the box and into the winners circle. A great alternative for someone wanting a good, popping racket with the ability to customize and tune using lead tape. Add appropriate weights in the handle for the serve and volleyer, both weights in head and handle for the heavy groundstrokes, the possibilities are endless.
Since I've always preferred a stiffer frame and looser strings, this racket is for me. The other two tours are fine, but this racket's got more pop and can be just as hefty.
From: Rhandy, Glendale, CA, USA, 02/11
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.5

Comments: Awesome Racket! I just got bumped to a 3.5 from a 3.0. I tried a few other rackets and was not able to control them. Just played my first match tonight with this racket and it felt amazing. Serves were easy, super light, and I could hit away and the ball was staying in. This racket has given me my confidence back!
From: Monty, Homeland, CA, USA, 01/11