Comments: I'm a tennis instructor, had bad tennis elbow and I discovered the solution: flexible racquets! And,if you don't want to play with an old Max 200G, you have to chose this, sorry, it's also amazing! Great spin, power and stability (put 4 grams of lead tape at 2 and 10).
From: Alessandro, 2/14

Comments: Coming from a 18x20, 12.2 ounce racquet required some modifications on my strokes. It was important for me to follow through on my groundstrokes, to add spin and help the ball dip down to avoid sailing. Drop shots simply require time to adjust to the added power. Serves are not as precise. Why then switch? I found that this racquet is more maneuverable allowing me to hit with more topspin on my groundstrokes. Flat or slice groundstrokes have more weight to them. I can hit angles much more effectively pulling my opponent off court. I found that I could mix up my serves much more effectively. Flat serves had more power, spin production was greater and angles were sharper. I was able to maneuver the racquet into position quicker at the net or when playing defensively. All the benefits are relatively small, it is not if my added topspin is Nadal like but there is a difference and i find that the trade off, enhanced variety vs consistency, is worth it for my style of play.
From: Tyko, 12/13

Comments: I've played with a Babolat Pure Storm GT and got tennis elbow -- it was a nightmare. So I wanted to find a comfortable racquet, and this one is it. Though it's only 10 grams lighter than my Babolat it has the same balance, I've played with it today and my elbow feels great!
From: Tym, 12/13

Comments: My 17 year old son bought three of these racquets (new) at the beginning of the summer. He loves the racquet. Unfortunately, two have broken under normal playing conditions. One was bought on Ebay and Prince would not replace it. So, if you buy this racquet, buy it from Tennis Warehouse since they will replace defective racquets.

Comments: I am switching to this from the Wilson Steam 99S and 105S. What a comfortable stick with spin/feel/control! It's really a top 3 stick and I have tried and bought at least 20+ racquets.
From: Kent, 9/13

Comments: Bought this racquet without trying it but based on reading reviews here and in other places. I developed tennis elbow, mainly from desktop work, but aggravated it by playing with a Wilson Juice racquet. With this beauty, I can play pain free and it feels very good on the arm. If you have tennis elbow, give this stick a try. I will be buying a second one soon.
From: Antonio, 8/13

Comments: Been playing tennis at the 4.0 level for 30 years and developed terrible tennis elbow because of polys strung too tight. Took off a couple of months and then got this frame because of the reviews. The reviews are spot on. Great on the arm. I have been playing with control players frames like the Prestige and Blades. It does take some time to get used to but it can hit great shots and it is fun to play with and very easy on the arm. I would recommend this frame even with a one handed backhand.

Comments: I switched to this raqcuet from a Babolat Pure Drive about 3 months ago due to tennis elbow pain. After reading all the reviews, I decided to give it a try. Unlike others, my tennis elbow pain is not gone, but it is much, much better. I used to run home and put my elbow on ice after 2 hours of playing with the Pure Drive. Now, I experience only mild discomfort after playing and by the next morning I hardly remember that I played tennis last night. The adjustment to this racquet is a different story. Finally, after 3 months, I have the feel of it. Babolat is just so much better and easier to play with -- crispier, more precise, and better balanced. Pros: Great for valleys, softer feel. Cons: Paint chips off easily, grip tape is somewhat inferior.
NTRP Level: 3.5

Comments: Add me to the list of tennis elbow sufferer's who have been helped by switching to this racquet. The upside is that the racquet plays great. I added 3g of lead at 3 & 9 o'clock and counterbalanced under the grip. I string it with VS mains and either Pro Hurricane Tour or MSV co focus in the crosses at 55/51 lbs and my tennis elbow is gone!

Comments: I'm an ex college player and teaching pro. This is the best racquet I've ever tried. Just switched to it from the BLX Blade 98. Plays well with a poly like redcode or sonics at round 58 lbs. Tighten up to compensate for the flex. Bonus that it's nice on your arm. Buy this - Prince needs more credit. Don't know why everyone is playing with Babolat and Head.

Comments: When using the Babolat PSGT with a full bed of Luxilon Savage at 53 lbs and it gave me tennis elbow. Won two Prince Graphite 100s on Ebay. Strung one with Technifibre Poly Spin and the other with Technifibre Poly Spin/ Syn Gut. This was better on the arm so I went for the Tour 100. Ebay again and dont know the tension of the hybrid Prince syn gut duraflex and Solinco Tour Bite that is in it. I have now played 16 hours with it (doubles). Mine came with the original dampner. Without it, the sound is like you are using a saucepan which may put you off. Fantastic racket. Big sweetspot with good head size like a beginner racket but it has some weight and a head light balance like an advanced racquet. When you miss the sweetspot, you feel vibrations but in the head of the racquet but very little if any make its way down the handle. I know that I am using one of the most arm friendly racquets and people say you can string with a full bed of poly with no arm worries. I will put this to the test soon as I have another reel of Luxilon Savage. I will use full bed of it at 53 lbs ans report back here with the results. Thanks Prince, the last year of trying various racquets has come to an end at last.
From: Andy, 3/13

Comments: I bought this for my tennis elbow and strung it with Babo VS Team gut for the ultimate combo of arm friendliness. My tennis elbow is disappearing, and I haven't had to stop playing at all! Switched from a stiff Babolat Pure Drive. Ouch! Great all around racquet for my doubles game .

Comments: No more elbow problems with this racquet anymore. The low power output makes it possible for me to hit every ball with maximum power when using enough spin, without the ball going out. Really great! Don't use a string with too little power though, otherwise you'll really be lacking power. I'd suggest keeping the sting tension at 26kg or below.
From: Jeroen, 2/13

Comments: I love this racquet. I switched from my Head IG Prestige 18x20 to this racquet and I must say it is awesome. For players who are looking for speed and spin this is your racquet. Love the low stiffness.
From: Rodolfo, 2/13

Comments: I love this racquet. It is light and whips through the air like a sword (no pun intended). The open string pattern plus the flex and swingspeed really gives the ball lots of spin! I recently had problems finding precision from the PDR GT (Pure Drive Roddick) and decided to switch to this because of the control it gave me. Some people believe this racquet to not have any precision, but if you string it right with a poly it gives you a ton of control. Some with injured elbows or wrists might worry, but this racquet works very well with any poly, no matter how stiff it is. The soft, dampened feel just really makes your arm feel good when you hit the ball. The touch and feel are also there, you just have to get used to it. That's most likely due to the time the ball sits in the strings before it bounces out because of the ports and the way they move on impact. It gives you great controllable power with heavy spin, and I could not ask for more! I would like a little more plowthrough but right now I like to keep the racquet's balance the way it is. Only in the future will I add some lead tape to make this a solid and beast of a racquet. I recommend it to anybody with pains in their elbow or shoulder or wrist and still want to be able to use polyester strings. Even for me, which I do not have a problem with swinging stiff racquets with polys at high tension in them, I still prefer the comfort this racquet gives me. Now I just have to buy another one to make me happy.
From: Dennis, 12/12

Comments: Like butter! That's what I thought when I first hit with this stick. Controlled power and surprisingly I serve better compared to my previous PDR, maybe because of its whippiness? Anyway, my one-handed backhand topspin and slice are better, and so is my forehand. I feel that I can change direction with this stick better. It has lots of feel and I can literally feel the ball sitting longer in the stringbed. It's a great racquet, especially if you have wrist/elbow/shoulder issues.

Comments: I thought I'd post some feedback for all the tennis elbow sufferers like me. I've had horrible TE for over a year and have tried everything from strengthening to icing every day, stretching and experimenting with strings and tensions. I've had pros look at my technique and they were not able to find any obvious issues with my strokes that would cause the TE. I was down to playing about once every two weeks and thinking about hanging it up for an extended period of time. I decided to do some research on the most arm-friendly racquet I could find although I thought my current racquet was not the issue for my elbow problems. I came across some reviews of the EXO3 Tour and saw what people were saying about the softness and ease on the arm and elbow. I decided to buy it and give it a shot. I've been using it for three weeks now and can only describe the results on my TE as a miracle. I have played more in the last three weeks then I have in the 3 months prior. My TE is about 75% healed and it's getting better every day. The best part is that not only is it incredible for TE but it's also a great racquet. I don't feel like I'm compromising at all using the EXO3 Tour. Bottom line, if you have TE you need to get this racquet. I hope this review will help others suffering from TE.
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase @ 58 lbs

Comments: I took the 18x20 out for a demo years ago and hit on the wall for a half hour, plus tried it out on serves. I hated it so much that I took it immediately back to the store. It felt like a dead lifeless frame to me. After battling yet another round of arm problems, I decided to go back for a demo of the 16x18 version. After a week of using it, I was sold and bought 3 from Tennis Warehouse. This racquet is a dream on my arm. The tennis elbow I've been battling for almost a year is just about gone. The spin of this frame is terrific too. Up at the net, it is surprisingly good. The one area where I'm not quite sold on it yet is for flattening out put away balls. Perhaps some more time with the frame will help me with that issue. The bottom line is that this is the most comfortable frame I've ever used. It definitely has a unique feel so don't buy without trying a demo first.
From: Mikeler, 10/12
String type and tension: various multifilaments @ 54 lbs

Comments: I started using this racquet about six months ago just to feel it out. It has now become my weapon of choice. It has a nice soft feel and surprisingly a lot of control for such an open string pattern. My slice backhand is a breeze and generating spin is easy both on serves and ground strokes. Serving flat takes a little getting used to and I have noticed that you can generate more pace on the flat serve if you strike the ball just below the center of the racquet face. This is definitely not a beginner's racquet, but if you have the right technique, you can turn anything to gold with this stick. My volleys improved tremendously and flat shots from the baseline when hit properly are both very deep and fast, giving your opponent very little time to respond. Another wonder from the world of Prince!
From: Ndubisi, 9/12

Comments: My previous racquet was the Babolat Pure Storm Tour, and my underarm hurt after every training session. I read that the Prince Exo3 Tour 16x18 was very arm friendly due to the low stiffness rate (52), so I decided to buy this racquet after demoing it about 4 months ago. Since I was looking for more plow-through, I added 4g of lead tape at the top of the handle and the same weight at 3 and 9 O'clock. The racquet feels really smooth and very natural, though it takes some time to get used to the low stiffness. Since the ball sinks deeply into the string bed, you have to make a large swing when you hit the ball. Sometimes it feels as if the racquet reacts slower when hitting the ball, so do not expect easy power when playing with this racquet. My slice backhand works out really well, and the racquet provides easy access to spin. I can put a lot of topspin on my serve, but I find it more difficult to hit flat serves in the sweet spot and to hit effective drop shots. I am a hardcore baseline player, but the volleys I made were satisfactory. I am very satisfied with this racquet, the more because my underarm does not hurt after playing. The low stiffness (= low power) made me realize that I needed to work on my technique and make large swings, so that is a good challenge for me.
From: Richard, 8/12
String type and tension: Gamma TNT 16g @ 60 lbs

Comments: I'm a high school player who played out my freshman and sophomore years with the Head Youtek Radical, but I switched over the winter of my junior year and never looked back! At the time I wasn't really sure what I wanted and had about four main racquets that I was consistently demoing. I had played with the Head IG Speed for a while before I tried out the Exo and it was incredible. Literally the softest racquet I have ever used. I would recommend this racquet to any aggressive style high school tennis player.
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code @ 59 lbs

Comments: This racquet has very nice feel. It good for generating spin on your serves and ground strokes. I would say I am only disappointed in the durability of the racquet. I dropped it once in frustration and a piece of the head popped off. I used to use the Head Radical and I dropped that plenty of times without much damage. Overall, I would recommend this racquet to high level players, not recreational ones.
From: Varun, 7/12
String type and tension: Prince Beast @ 55 lbs

Comments: Opinion of someone whose nickname is Doctor Slice. This thing has a weirdly wonderful ability to consistently produce driving slices that looks to all to for sure tape out but somehow deny gravity and carry flatly and impossibly deeper. I traded sticks with several partners and yep, it sure do. All agreed, never been seen before. Tends to catch you with a huh? look on your face as you start to stand down. The other thing: Like back in my day of Prince Composite 95 (1986?) with 42/42 PrinceSyn, I am trying extreme tension differential and looseness. After rejecting 44/40 I am using 46/40 - plain garden variety dead, the cheap Gosen Polylon17. CRAAZY!! Sweetness expands laterally right to the sides. On worm burners it feels like the usual clunker pickup but the ball almost always does exactly what I wish, perfectly. I know I know...still trying to wrap my head around oxymoronic clunky sweetness myself. But in the meantime - rapturous joy. I can do ANYTHING.

Comments: I love this racquet. I grew up playing the ProKennex Black Ace and also the Dunlop 200G. With modern racquets I have trouble feeling the ball. I like a super soft racquet because I feel I can keep the ball on the strings longer. This has got that type of feel.
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone, 63 lbs

Comments: Not a bad stick with it's nice open string pattern and arm friendly specs. However I found the racquet far too light in stock form and would probably only suggest it more for aggressive juniors, adult players that like to customize or those seeking a very light swinging stick. This racquet did everything pretty well, just not enough plow through for me in stock form. It reminded me somewhat of the ProKennex Ionic Ki 5 but with a much lighter feel.
From: Rob, 5/12

Comments: I tried both 16x18 and 18x20, the latter proving, for some reason, difficult to hit anything with authority. The 16x18 was a different story. I insisted on buying the demo--just in case it was a magic racquet. Deep groundstrokes, added spin, and increased velocity on my serve, were all big selling points.
From: Gerard, 3/12

Comments: One year ago I had my first bout with tennis elbow. I was told I needed a surgery. After that diagnosis I spent time in the forum talking to people about softer frames and arm health. Thankfully, someone led me to the EXO3 Tour 16 x 18. I bought one and all I can say is that they were right. The soft frame let me hit without pain IMMEDIATELY. Like some have already said, adding lead is required. I put about 3 inches at 10 and 2 and some under an overwrap at the grip to keep the racquet close to the original balance. The added weight helps against hard-hitters and also helps get the ball through the court faster. BUT the bigger issue is that if you're suffering with a bad elbow - this racquet will give you your arm back with no surgery required (at least in my case).

Comments: Also put the weight at 3 and 9 o'clock location to make this racquet a little more stable. Because of how flexible this racquet is, you can generate a lot of spin and get a lot of feel from this stick. But guys, nothing in this world is perfect. With a thin beam and high flexibility, this is not the most stable player's racquet, period. You will really feel it when you play against opponent who hits heavy balls (top spins). But against players who play fast flat shots or players who play a lot of junk balls, this fast racquet will really take a bite of the ball and help you controlling your shots. Bottom line, this racquet is very versatile. But if you are fundamentally a baseline basher who likes to dictate shots from heavy top spin hitters, this is not a good racquet for you. But if you love hitting top spin shots yourself or want a racquet that can help you dealing with all-court players with a lot of finesse, this is the racquet for you!
From: Ed, 3/12
String type : gamma TNT

Comments: Good all round racquet. Added 1.5 grams weight at 3 and 9 o'clock and 10 grams in the handle. Tried before Federer's, Nadal's racquet, but this one is most arm friendly. Probably closest it gets to player racket that can be bought off shelf.
From: Dacha, 2/12

Comments: Been playing with it for a year and loving it even more. Fantastic job by Prince, as this is one of the best racquet I have ever used. Groundstrokes are very good, and with the 16x18 stringbed, its very lively and offers ample sweetspot, spin and plow. Volleys are good too although I took a while to get used to the low stiff rating, but given time, I was able to use it like any other player's racquet. Lots of spin from serves and easy to hit a good serve returns from the large sweetspot. EXO3 works wonders to my game and it is worth a demo. Keep up the good work Prince and make more of these amazing frames.
From: Bryan, 2/12

Comments: Excellent racquet all around. Ive used Head radicals my entire career and this was the easiest racquet to transition to after trying many different types of racquets. Very similar level of control, comfort and power. The reason for the switch would be this racquets extra weight and plow-through, as well as spin. This racquet can generate alot of spin in the 16x18. It has a huge sweetspot. A great combination of power and control. I string Tour Bite 16 at 62 pounds as the racquet is quite powerful. I also added 4 grams of lead overall at 3 and 9. Every shot and aspect of the game is as good or better with the Exo Tour than my previous Radical racquets.
From: Tony, 2/12
String type and tension: Tour Bite 16, 62 lbs

Comments: Took me almost 4 months to dial it in and I almost gave up. The incredible effects I could generate when I DID hit it right kept me from giving up. The wait has been worth it. This is the best racquet I have ever found to express my natural born gifts of quick soft hands. Comfort, yeah, you can soak up pace no prob. Paint does ship easy tho - hey,wassup w that Prince? Thin beam allows me to knife real good, skids low - lethal. Rosewallian flat drives penetrate enough to keep opponents from stepping in. A nice easy change up to my 2Hbh topper. Wicked crazy spin too. I can make I/O BH approach kick 3 ft to the side. Effortless Top kicks over the shoulder - serve and groundies off both sides. Can stick volleys although it don't feel like it - must be the holes. Touch is excellent, esp drop volleys and pickups. Head so light its easy to hold shots longer. Point blank shootouts...I want this puppy in my quiver. Quicker head allows a lower toss, more to my natural rhythm on serve. Snappy kicks. I'm not so steady with heat but when I feel it good, stick's flat out enough to hit through the court. Returns are amazing too. I am able to stand in tight even on firsts because I can soak up pace and or add interest just by choking up a tad and squeezing it off hard. Corners are gimmes if you can take em. Its a basic old school racquet like I prefer, but superdupercharged in every aspect. I have been fortunate (maybe not..heheheh) I could always just about do anything with the ball but with this racquet its so much more so...I am having so much dang fun again playing the variety of my back in the day game. 2 thumbs up for all courters. Aloha
From: Kai, 2/12

Comments: For a long time I could not find a good enough replacement of my old Triple Threat Graphites MP, I have tried NXG Graphite, the Exo3 graphite, but something was missing or there was something to much with both them - finally I have tried the Exo3 graphite tour and after playing for 2 months now, I am thinking seriously this is going to be my stick for some time now.

Comments: I've been using this racquet for about 10 months now and I have to say that this is the most comfortable players stick I have ever used, no matter if you put a full bed of poly at a high tension! A very fast racquet that combines power and control well, and has insane spin potential, especially on topspin forehands and kick serves. It took me some time (about a week) to get used to the unique feel (flex) and especially on flat serves and backhand slice (nothing difficult). Overall a really great racquet that shines all over the court!
From: George, 1/12

Comments: Best racquet I have ever used!!!! I had previously been using the head speed pro IG, and I loved the control of that racquet, but I had to change because the weight was too much. I was worried when I started using this racquet, that there wouldn't be much control with the open string pattern and the light frame. But I found that it had exceptional feel from the baseline, and I felt as if I could put the ball everywhere and any where on the court, especially on serves, I have never hit so many aces in my life. Well worth a demo and/or buy it straight.
From: Albert, 1/12
String type and tension: Luxilon Savage Lime, 50lbs/52lbs

Comments: I was previously using a Wilson K Pro tour. The control was absolutely great with that racquet but it was unforgiving and often my elbow would be sore after a long playing session. I bought this racquet for its comfort and it has lived up to my hopes completely. Sometimes I miss the crisper feel and directional control of the Wilson, especially up at net, but this racquet is comfy. I don't know if it is the low flex, the holes, or both, but since buying this racquet I haven't noticed one second of elbow soreness. Off the ground this racquet is fine, but where it excels is on serve, particularly the second serve when I'm not trying to smash it as much as I am trying to use side or top spin to throw off my opponent. One negative is that the stock grip that comes on the racquet isn't very durable. I've hit with the racquet about 8 times now (for less than 20 hours total for sure) and it is already starting to disintegrate in a few spots.

Comments: After a year playing with a Babolat Pure Storm GT, I decided that I wanted something a little more spin friendly and arm friendly. This is the frame! I have never seen my forehand land in with so much topspin, I have hit many that have dropped like a stone right onto the line, much to the dismay of my opponents. Very solid on topspin backhands too, I hit pretty flat off this wing but they seem to have a little more net clearance and greater consistency with this racquet. Slices, one of my weakest shots, are actually much better with this racquet, which is surprising given the larger head and more open string pattern compared to my last racquet, which is most definitely welcome. Serves are also solid, with good pace and spin on them. The same goes for overheads. Probably the biggest adjustment for me was at the net. Initially, I missed a lot of volleys with this racquet and wasn't convinced, but after a few sessions getting used to the feel I can say it volleys as well as my old racquet. Overall, this is the best racquet I have ever used, if you want a spin friendly, fast feeling racquet that delivers from all court positions, then this stick should be on your demo list.
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 17 at 58 pounds

Comments: I have now played with this racquet over a year. Some of the nationally ranked players that I work with also play with the EXO3 Tour 16x18. They have won numerous tournaments and national championships using this frame. The EXO technology has really proven to be a plus for advanced tournament players. The feel and control are very unique. Once you become acquainted with the unique characteristics of this frame, you will be able to produce more consistent shots with good pace and the sweetest feel of any racquet on the market. Volleys are superb and serves are extremely predictable. For those who feel that this frame is difficult to serve with should just work more on improving their technique, and getting use to the feel and swing required to get the most out of this racquet. I can serve with tremendous spin, which gives me more angles and consistency. I really enjoy every aspect of this frame. I like it best with a multi because of the comfort and the nice feel you get. I have also tested it with a full poly setup and a hybrid, but nothing comes even close to the full multi. I am not a real fan of polyester strings because of their dead feel. They are also hard on the arm. This frame is already a classic in it's own right. The longer I play with it the more I enjoy it.
From: Hayward, 11/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Multifeel 16 at 24 kilo
NTRP Rating: 5.5-6.0

Comments: This is an extremely comfortable racquet! Took me a month of non-stop searching but I finally found the one. It feels like a scalpel in the hand and I feel like I can hit any type of shot. It's also a very lead- friendly frame. I put 8 grams of lead on it (2 grams at 3 o'clock, 2 grams at 9 o'clock and 4 grams above grip) and it plays amazing. Great plow while still offering the fluid swing. Seems to play best with a multi strung in the low 50's or a 16 g string. Very unique feel, definitely worth a demo.
From: Jay, 11/11
String type and tension: Babolat Addiction 17 at 55 lbs

Comments: I demoed this racquet and it was one of the best racquets out there. It has great feel and nice flex. My only problem was the head size. I prefer a smaller head size around 95 square inches. Overall, an excellent racquet.

Comments: This is a great racquet. I had played with Dunlop 300 Aerogel Tour for over a year and anticipated probably moving to the Biomemetic. By chance I picked up the 16 x 18 and I now have 3. No racquet is going to suit everyone, but if volleying is an important part of your game then this racquet is a must demo, the speed and maneuverability make it perfect for my doubles game.
From: Frank, 10/11
String type and tension: Head Rip Control

Comments: This racquet has incredible feel and power. Control wise it is great, but less than that of the 18x20 because of it's more open string pattern. Nice plow, pretty fast swing speed. Weight distributions felt perfect for my game. Loved this frame, switching between this and Babolat AeroPro Drive GT.
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16, 55 lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: To put these reviews straight, this racquet is not for everyone. The way I see it, you love it or you hate it. The feel is very unique. So ignore the positive and negative reviews because you need to try it for yourself to see how good it is. Personally, it is the best racquet I have ever used. But no matter what these reviews say, put it on your demo list.
From: Phill, 9/11
String type and tension: Beast XP 16 mains (53lbs), Synthetic Gut crosses(55lbs)

Comments: I didn't find the power some mention about this racquet, perhaps a bit more than the 18x20 version but not much. You really have to generate your own. Also disappointed with stability, which I thought was low for its weight. The good news is comfort, good control, plenty of spin (though I'm not certain there was any less with the 18x20), excellent maneuverability.

Comments: This racquet is unbelievably good. There is so much power and control. There is a lot more flex in the EXO3 Tour compared to the Ozone Tour which I like a lot. If I have any negatives to add about this racquet it would be the volleys. I found it tough to punch them through the court, but had success with touch volleys. Serving is also great with this stick, I hardly miss first serves with it. I highly recommend this racquet to anyone that has an aggressive baseline game.
From: Josh, 8/11
String type and tension: MSV Hex 1.23, 52 pounds

Comments: I just switched to this racquet from the Prince XO3 Graphite 93. It's a much more comfortable frame and it's considerably lighter, but still has a very solid feel. Honestly, the topspin and slice are great and I've found I have better touch with it. I'm also getting less arm fatigue which is great for longer matches. It is a great racquet.
From: Ben, 8/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Fluoro at 58 lbs

Comments: I switched to this racquet from Babolat AeroPro Drive because I wanted to play with co-poly strings and could not with stiff Babolat due to wrist and elbow issues. Surprisingly, I can do so now with Prince EXO3 Tour 100 due to its flexibility. Yes, this racquet is heavier than my old one and, yes, it does have a somewhat muted feel, but the comfort it allows is really unbelievable. The power it produces in combination with Prince Beast string was noticeable to all the players I regularly play with. Highly recommended to anyone prone to wrist and elbow issues related to tennis.
From: Tim, 8/11
String type and tension: Prince Beast at 56 lbs

Comments: I'm a 4.5 player and I tried both the 18x20 and 16x18 versions. Both are excellent for comfort and accuracy. More depth was provided with the 16x18 version. Both EXCELLENT racquets. But the BEST thing about these racquets is the flexibility. Great on the arm and incredible comfort. I've had tennis elbow before and thought I'd be stuck wearing an elbow brace forever. But this racquet has freed me from that! I hope Prince continues to make racquets as flexible and with high performance as these. There's a huge market for flexible racquets. I've recommended these to friends with tennis elbow and they are happy and ecstatic that they've found this stick. GREAT WORK, PRINCE! KEEP IT UP!!
From: Mark. 6/11

Comments: I bought this racquet as "Plan B." My primary weapon is Prince EXO3 Graphite 100, which is stable but can be demanding for the long match. This one, however, is very maneuverable. Because of its head-light and flexibility, you are encouraged to take a full swing at the ball. The topspin shots feel completely natural, the flat put-away can be challenging as the racquet lacks crisp feel to it. And it is a double edged sword for service return: it is great because you can generate so much racquet speed that more often than not you get to take a full swing at the fast incoming ball. However, if you are forced to block some serves, your returns will certainly fall short. Overall, it is a very good racquet. I recommend this to players who hit a lot of the balls on the run.
From: Edward. 5/11
String type and tension: Babolot Hurricane and Gamma TNT (62 lbs)

Comments: I wanted to add an update to my previous review. After I played a few months with this racquet, I can truly say this is one of the best frames on the market. The comfort is unmatched. When I hit with top spin, I can seriously swing away from the baseline without fear and get great action with the ball. Having gotten used to the racquet, I feel my serves are getting more spin and power. Volleys still lack a little control, but that's going to be the case with a 100 sq. in. headsize. All in all, I feel comfortable with my choice and glad that I made the switch over.
From: Chris. 5/11
String type and tension: Babolat Tonic + / Prince Beast XP crosses

Comments: This is a great racquet. I shifted from a Volkl C10 so in stock form, the racquet felt too light for me. I added a leather grip and a good amount of lead in the throat and head. I've also strung it with Signum Poly Pro Plasma. I agree with the TW review that it's a really fun racket to hit with. With the increase in weight I can really pinpoint my shots on both wings. The great spin potential of the racket lets me shape shots with ease. The variety of shots and spin on my forehand is phenomenal. The only weak point is that my serve lost some pace when hitting with the EXO3 than when hitting with the Volkl C10 due to the loss of weight. Also, when returning defensively the lower weight doesn't help me with blocking back shots especially when returning hard hit first serves. The feel did take a day to get adjusted to but it doesn't bother me especially since I use a full poly set up. I still get feedback on my shots and the racquet is comfortable on my arm, even with the string set up. I'm not a fan of the dumb looking port holes and the paint chips right off the racquet way to easy. My overall game isn't much better hitting with the EXO3 Tour than with the Volkl C10 (which I've hit with for the last 3 years). But what makes me absolutely love this racquet is that it is so fun to hit with. To hit benders, dippers, heavy arcing, and other shots with so little effort is so much fun. The racquet makes tennis so much more interesting again after all the years of training. Yes, my game hasn't improved from the racquet but my psyche and morale has.
From: Dan. 5/11
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Plasma @ 54 lbs

Comments: This is an excellent racquet. I had previously owned an Ozone Tour and the feel and plow through is much better with this. Mine is a little closer to 12oz at almost 11.8 strung so quality control is OK but the fit and finish is excellent. Groundstrokes were heavy with tons of spin and decent pace. It took a little getting used to on overheads and serves but once I got my timing with this racquet, overheads were fine and my serves were on. I would highly recommend this racquet to people like me who love flexible racquets as this is very flexible, although not as much as the rating of 50 suggests. And on another note I love the Resi Pro grip. I'm not sure if Prince changed the gripshape or if the Resi Pro just brings out the bevels, but this grip felt slightly less square than I'm used to from Prince, which was nice.
From: Dallas, Petaluma, CA, USA. 4/11
String type and tension: Klip detonator @ 58 lbs in the mains, 60 lbs in the crosses

Comments: OK! My current racquet is a Babolat Pure Storm GT but I've had a couple of bouts with tennis elbow and thought it could be the Pure Storm so I took out a demo EX03 Tour 16x18 for a spin since I read reviews that it was very flexible and elbow/arm friendly and WOW! What a good feeling racquet! Groundies were fantastic. The first couple of games I was floating some backhands and forehands long but by the third game of the set I began to get dialed in and went on to win 10 games in row and win 6-2, 6-1. Slice approaches and returns were great. I was putting the ball where I wanted, touch was excellent. I did not miss a drop shot and all had plenty of bite. My forehands required some topspin to get them in but when on defense and pulled out wide I could swing out with spin and get excellent depth and turn my position into offense. My one-handed backhand was predictable. My serves were also very good as far as placement and plenty of spin. This stick is a spin machine. I did not throw in any flat hard serves because I was placing my slice and kick serves so well and predictably that I had my opponent guessing where I'd go. Will buy a couple of these babies so expect my call TW! I can only imagine what this racquet could do with a thin gauge good poly or in a hybrid with gut or a top multi! THANK YOU PRINCE.
From: Dom, Florida. 4/11
String type and tension: demo /assume 58 , 16 gauge of some standard multi.
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5.0

Comments: Amazing and comfortable feel, no other racquet like this on the market today or at least none that I have demoed before. The racquet is very fun to play with, easy to maneuver (quality I love since I hate to scratch racquets). This is a racquet for anyone. It is set at a decent weight so it can easily be customized by anyone to make it head heavy if they wish to. For me, I just aligned lead tape that I cut out with an exact-o knife to fit the silver lines along the white part. In the end, my racquet is about even balance now with a little headlight. And a final note to TW, thanks for all the great and cheap products. I like to have two different types of racquet and was thinking about the EXO3 Tour Lite. So in short will there be a review on that racquet?
From: Will, Chicago, 4/11
String type and tension: Tonic 15L gut mains 58/ Alu Rough 58
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0
(Will, we do not have any immediate plans at this time to review the EXO3 Lite. -TW Staff)

Comments: Great racquet for me! I am loving my forehand with this frame and my serve has never had as much ball movement. The flex is very comfortable and combined with the ample sweetspot, offers good control with awesome spin. I've read reviews where there's an adjustment period needed, but that wasn't the case for me. Once I dialed in on the right strings for me... it was an instant hit.
From: Geoff, Huntersville, NC, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Tourna Big Hitter Blue 17g @ 55 lbs

Comments: Jason is definitely right, great racket overall. I put a leather grip to increase the mass for more power.
From: Ryan, San Francisco, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat revenge/ 60lbs.
Headsize: 100 sqin.

Comments: Great racquet! You can do everything well with this stick. I really like the flex and response. I needed to add lead tape for better plow though. A little bit of customization and you will have one of the best racquets out there!
From: Jason, Melbourne, Australia. 3/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Original @ 53lbs

Comments: Hi.You promised to release a written review of Prince EXO3 Tour 100 (16X18) Racquet. Are you still going to do it?
From: Maksim, 03/11
(Maksim, yes, our written review is in the final stages of editing and should be posted soon.--TW Staff)

Comments: I was always one of those chronic racquet switchers. First Wilson, then Babolat, Yonex, Head, etc. I was never a fan of Prince before. Some of my fellow tennis club players in college always looked down on it, and through peer pressure, looked at Prince the same way. After hitting with this racquet for a few weeks, I am now a believer. I am certain I will be a life long prince user now! This racquet has fairly large sweet spot and a flex that's very forgiving on the arm. What surprised me was that for a control-oriented racquet, this racquet can pack a serious punch, but a controlled punch. Forehands never felt better, backhands are actually a weapon in my game now, and serves and volleys are spot on!!
However I should share with everyone that even though it is 100 sq. inch headsize and is a forgiving racquet, you will be rewarded with technique! I feel I can't be lazy on my form with this racquet.
From: Jonathan, Cheney, WA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16 @ 58 lbs.
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I have never had so much fun playing than with this racquet. Made the switch from Aeropro drive, and it is just such a pleasurable racquet to play. I love the soft response, and it feels like the ball is on the stringbed for an eternity. Directional control is great, spin is amazing, fun to slice with, and speed through the contact point is fantastic. Great serving racquet. Will be interesting to experiment with different strings.
From: Max, Santa Monica, CA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Prince lightning 16 gauge

Comments: I recently switched to this frame from the Babolat Pure Drive Roddick GT. Main reason for the switch was to get rid of a bad case of tennis elbow, but I had also heard a lot of good things about the 03 tour and the Ozone tour. The first thing I noticed, like many of you, was the flex on this racket. Very nice amount of flex on the frame and it feels really comfortable from the baseline. I use Luxilon ALU Power at 55 lbs, and I didn't find a lack of power that some people have found with this frame. Another thing to add is that the spin production from this frame is unbelievable. I could tell on my first ball that I hit while warming up short-court. The open pattern and the flexible frame give the ball tons and tons of spin. The spin was also evident on the serve, as I was able to swing away at serves and spin them in, as well as kick them in. My only complaint so far is that when my timing isn't on, the ball tends to spray to the left (I am right handed). Hopefully after I evaluate my swing a little bit and do some minor tweaking this will get fixed. Overall though, I am very satisfied so far with my purchase and the frames look great when strung with silver Luxilon. Great job Prince!
From: Kirby, Arden Hills, MN, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power 16, at 55 lbs.
Headsize: 100 sq inch.
NTRP Rating: 4.5, college

Comments: Just made the switch over to this racket from the EXO3 Rebel and then the Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200. So far, I'm still not completely sold on this racket. Added 20g total of lead to this racket and now it's now 2 pts. HL. Still pretty easy to swing. Like one of the previous reviewers, I am finding it hard to connect on my forehand but the backhand has been awesome. Great plow through once I added the weight. Not fully adjusted on the serve yet though. Haven't been able to find the sweetspot on the serve even for 100 sq. in. head, which for some reason it doesn't play like it. I do love the flex, which is one of the reasons I got this racket. Hopefully I will adapt soon.
From: Chris, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Babolat Tonic + mains & Beast XP crosses
Headsize: 100 sq. in.

Comments: Interesting racket. Serve and backhand were simply amazing. Forehand felt weird but everyone told me my forehand looks awesome. It sure doesn't feel awesome; it feels like the Youtek Speed, which I didn't like. But great racket, seriously thinking about buying one after winning a tournament.
From: Francesco, 02/11

Comments: I love this racquet, taking the ball on the rise is a piece of cake. Switching up serves is easier also, opponents never knows what's coming. Turning defense into offense is the best feat. With this racquet I can hit angle rolls while on the run. Net game is amazing, great touch. I had to get use to the flex but I loved it after I got use to it. I use a lot of spin with a ton of racquet head speed so this racquet is perfect for my game.
From: Derell, Memphis, TN, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 16g

Comments: I have been using the original Prince O3 Tour and have waited for over two and a half years for Prince to come out with an update. I bought the EXO3 100 without a playtest and have not been disappointed. It meets or exceeds the original in all areas. Power, depth, spin, and maneuverability are all excellent. One of the largest sweetspots and swingspeeds of any racquet I have played with. Great job Prince!
From: Steve, Framingham, MA, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex

Comments: This racquet is solid. I am a teaching pro and have been playing with a Head Flexpoint Prestige 93. I have tried to make the jump to a 100 Sq inch racquet but have not found that has balance that I like. I tried this one out and with out a doubt on all strokes feels solid but still has a little flex to it. Make it not only easy to hit with but still feel like you are making solid contact. Prince hit the nail on the head with this one!
From: Ryan, FL, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Prince Exp 18 54 lbs
Headsize: 100 Sq In

Comments: If you are a Babolat Fan, you need to try this racket. Picked it up and played a match. Wow a Prince that was so predictable and yet has a huge sweet spot, much more spin and feel than previous Aerodrive, easy to maneuver in all situations especially a one handed backhand. You need to hit the ball hard so a full swing is required or lower the tension. This is the first time I have played a Prince that cut through the air like butter and I did not frame it all the time. Plays more like a 95 for control. Very easy on elbow. Serving with this racket gave me consistent kick on carpet! As far as the cosmetics, it is classy; very well finished and not raw like previous Prince EXO3s like the Black. Try this stick.
From: Sandy, Germany, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: 58 Msv Poly hex 18 1.10 mains Pacific tough gut 17ga 56 lb crosses
NTRP Rating: 4.5 LK15 Former College player when racket heads were small and hair was big.

Comments: Hi TW! Thank you for your job! Are you going to review EXO3 tour 100 16x18 racquets?
From: Max, Ukraine, 01/11
(Max, look for our video review on our YouTube channel. We're still working on the written review, which should be on our site in a couple of weeks.--TW Staff)

Comments: Great racquet, just like the previous ozone model. Headsize doesn't feel like 100 but is definitely a players frame for control and spin. Great overall racquet.
From: Kevin, PA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Alien Brand Black Diamond 16g 58 lbs
Headsize: 100 16x18

Comments: Great racket, a little stiffer personally than the O Zone Tour, but another great racket, feels really solid on all shots, rewards timing with angles, spin or sheer flat penetration. I hit the ball fairly flat, but it works. Weight keeps the racket stable for defensive and reflex shots, easy to wield and handle. Currently factory strung, but likely I'll opt for 54/55lbs (my O Zone was strung with syn gut at 53 lbs)
From: Peter, Blackpool, UK, 01/11
String type and tension: Factory strung at present
Headsize: 100 16x18
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I liked this racquet a lot after adding a bit of weight to the handle. Its stock weight is a bit light for me, but by leading it up into the 345-350 gram range it feels good. You can really feel the flex, so if you're a stiff racquet fan, this racquet is not for you. It's solid off the ground and at net and serves pretty well for a 100 sq in head size racquet.
From: Bob, Colorado, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Hybrid, 60 lbs
NTRP Rating: former D1 college player

Comments: This is one of the best sticks I have ever played with. My first impression was one of mixed feelings. It had some similarities to the O3 Ozone Tour. It came around so fast that I had to get use to the swing speed. Once I found my timing and the perfect contact point, I really put it to the test. Feel was fantastic. This frame absorbs shock like nothing I have ever experienced. I love the flex. Touch and spin are great with the EXO3 Tour. Generally flexy sticks don't provide very much power. I must admit, I felt that the power from the Tour was a real surprise. I was hitting returns and groundies with good pace from all areas of the court. Volleys and serves were a piece of cake to control and place.
As you can hear, I have already decided to make a switch from my EXO3 Graphite 100 to the new EXO3 Tour.
From: Hayward, Lejre, Denmark, 01/11