Comments: I've been using this over grip for about 7 years now. Would not use anything else. It is tacky but not sticky, absorbs moisture (stays dry), great for humid weather/sweaty hands and very durable.
From: Ron, 6/13

Comments: I have been using this for two years now. The grip feels good,tacky, good design but most important it does not increase the size unlike other grips.
From: Eddie, 4/12

Comments: Have tried a number of overgrips and this one is my favorite. It's durable, appropriately tacky and "not to thin, not too thick." It also lasts. Worth investing into.
From: Steinway, Novato, CA, USA, 08/10

Comments: I like the grip so far, it was the best black grip they sell. I have no complaints, but I also have not tried many grips. I can say that it is quite durable, and simply put, it works. After I see a little wear on the outside, I turn inside out and use on the other side. It is a very strong grip so the other side feels like new!
From: Philip Grimmitt, Lompoc, CA 03/10