Comments: Great overgrip. I play in southern Georgia. I play five times a week for at least two hours each session. I have sweaty hands, and I appreciate the durability of this grip. It's smooth, but not slippery. I've found my grip.

Comments: After 2.5 hours of decent hitting I got a huge blister on the palm of my hand. I believe this is due to the grip being extremely dry and thus tearing at my hand every time the racket twists a tiny bit from normal hits. Pulling this one off and putting on a new Gamma Grip!

Comments: I appreciate its durability, tackiness and comfort! I won't stop using them until some other overgrips that would surpass them comes in the market! As an intermediate player, I enjoy using Prince Dura Tac+ overgrip!
From: Patricio, Kidapawan City, North Cotabato, Philippines. 5/11

Comments: Horrible overgrip if you sweat a lot and play in humid areas. I could barely play 1.5 sets in the hot/humid Atlanta area.
From: Marcus, Atlanta, Ga, USA. 7/10