Prince Dura Pro+ Replacement Grip Customer feedback

Comments: The best grip that I have ever used, great tack and durability. I don't use anything else.
From: Frank, 2/14

Comments: This is a great grip. It's the best that I have ever used. It lasts, lasts, and lasts! You'll never need another overgrip again.
From: Frank, 9/12

Comments: Wow what a grip! Feel really nice! Good cushion and tackiness.Highly recommended. I got the black one as the white grips show dirts too quickly.
From: Paul, Sunnyvale, CA, USA. 7/09

Comments: I love this grip. I have replaced my grips more than 30 times with this grip. I use Wilson rackets but immediately replace their grips.
From: Tom, Surprise, AZ, USA, 05/09

Comments: More comfortable compared to leather grips (I loved leather), but I am a big fan of this grip now. The white doesn't seem to life span as the black so I would go with the black.
From: Dave, Los Angeles, CA. 3/09

Comments: It's nice, after a while it actually feels better than when it's new, well that's probably my opinion. Get black, white gets dirty too quickly.
From: shazeb, New Jersey, U.S.A. 8/08

Comments: This grip is amazing if you're not looking for something TOO "cushiony". But it really does help with grip, and in my opinion the best grip. I use it on every one of my rackets.
From: Matt, Westfalls, NY, USA, 04/08