Prince DuraPro+ 3 Pack Overgrip Customer feedback

Comments: I like these overgrips. I can't say that I've tried every overgrip out there, but these seem to do the trick. They are pretty tacky (which I like) with a little bit of cushion. I'm still on my first pack, but they seem to be holding up, however, my hands don't sweat a ton and I'm out here in CA (where it is fairly dry) in the spring. I can't say how they will hold up in high humidity locale in the summer. My only complaint is that only the starting end is tapered, but you can easily cut a taper on the other end if you want. In short -- a good price and they are doing the job for me, I'll likely buy again.

Comments: I love the grip! It is long lasting, and one lasts up to 4 weeks. I love the grip and recommend it for club players and players who play in lots of tournaments.
From: Stefan77, 7/14