Comments: I am a APD+ user, testing the PD 260 for my girlfriend. This racquet has good power, it is very easy to swing and soft on the arm. However, I feel this racquet has a lack of control, maybe due to its lighter weight.
From: Kevin, 11/14

Comments: I am a small framed adult and used this newly launched Pure Drive 260 gr racquet of Babolat for about 2 weeks and found that this is a very easy-to-play stick with comfort feel. This racquet has high versatility due to its low swing weight, and is spin-friendly when striking and serving. At net, the racquet is smooth and quick exchange. This is quite a good choice I made.
From: Hai, 5/14