Comments: The Pure Storm by Babolat just wasn't giving me enough power that I wanted, so I tested the Pure Drive and loved it. I'm 15 and I've noticed that a lot of my teammates (girls and guys) who are around the same age use the same racquet, so it's definitely great for intermediate/advanced junior players. The only warning I would give is that this is a better fit for those who play with a lot of topspin. Because this racquet has so much power, the player using it should have good control and be able to create topspin on the forehand and backhand. I get nice groundstrokes that land deep in the court, and a nice punch at the net. My serves have been more consistent with this racquet too. It's an all around good racquet. It pairs well with the Hurrican Pro strings by Babolat.
From: Sydney, 1/14

Comments: This racquet is great. You get a lot of angle on the baseline, a lot of feel. you also can get nice control at the net, and the serves are excellent. I use a half-bed of RPM Blast and Addiction. Not too hard to play with and I recommend it to the people who want more choice in where their ball goes, with power.
From: Elliot, 7/13

Comments: This is an amazing stick. I enjoy it a lot and my game has improved. My serves are sweet with this racquet. I get a lot of base play with this racquet, something you have to realize is that this stick has a lot of power so you may need to add spin to the ball to gain more control. Although it is definitely hard on the arm for those with arm problems like me. I ended up switching my strings to Babolat's RPM Blast and along with their Xcel strings. It's a great combination and I would reccomend this stick to people who like to have a lot of top spin and power.
From: Benjamin, 6/13

Comments: I have had this racquet for a couple weeks now and I'm loving it. My game includes spin so I had some prince strings with it. I've used many different kinds of racquets, but overall this is my favorite. Used to be a Head fan but now Babalot took over. Extremely comfortable and feels like nothing when you play with it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
From: Benjamin, 4/13