Babolat Pure Control Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: My racquet of choice for a decade or more has been the Dunlop 300g; I demo'd this racquet for several hours having chose it because it is fairly close to the Dunlop in terms of weight, head size and classic box beam construction. The racquet has a very consistent feel, and is quite solid -- definitely old school in a good way. I think I was pushed around less than with my Dunlop racquet, but strangely the Babolat felt much heavier than the 300g; why? I think it is heavier in the head, despite the claim that it is 3 pts head light, just like the Dunlop. Or rather, perhaps it is just less aerodynamic, and therefore more difficult to swing quickly. Certainly a little harder to come over the ball on the serve. Anyway, it's a very nice stick, but perhaps a bit beyond my skill level as a 3.5 player.
From: Peter, 3/14

Comments: I demo'd this racquet yesterday and played for about 1 hour. This racquet gives a very comfortable feeling as it has very low harshness. The shot is very powerful and very precise. The only problem I would say is this racquet has a relative small sweet zone compared to my APD plus.
From: Harry, 2/14

Comments: I've been playing with the Pure Storm GT ever since it came out and I loved the switch to the Pure Control. The highlights I find with this frame is the stability, control, and swing speed. Every shot is solid and precise; this allows for a great feel for the ball and excellent shotmaking. I was surprised that this frame did feel slightly faster through the air than the Pure Storm GT. It does help the little bit for more spin and a faster swing overall. I love this frame and I can't wait to get a second!
From: Lee, 2/14

Comments: First impression -- cool paintjob and nice feel when holding it. Got my Pure Control strung yesterday with Yonex PTP at 53lbs (the unstrung weight is 300g). Comparing this to my APD, the Pure Control is softer and thiner, giving more feel and less power. Swing fast and the spin is OK. Being the most precise racquet line in Babolat, the Pure Control has really good directional control on all shots -- serves, groundstrokes and volleys. My backhand has improved with this one in depth and corsscourt shots, and the slice with this one is just impressive! The drawback is the lower power when serving and lack of depth while being defensive. Overall, a nice control racquet with good feel, plays well and is precise at shotmaking. The lower power requires a full stroke compared to the APD. A must try if you need both control and mobility.
From: Eddie, 1/14