Comments: Strung it up for my MG Radical OS at 51/54 lbs. The string had nice feel from the start and settled in nicely. After 2 sets of doubles, the tension is holding well. Plush feel and not hard on the arm. Very impressed with it. I'm a 4.5 player.
From: Jason, 3/14

Comments: I second the comments already provided about this hybrid string setup. I also string the Beast at 55 lbs and the Attack at 58, and I get amazing spin and comfort. I use them on my Prince EXO3 Tour racquet which gives me a lot of confidence to hit the snot out of the ball while still keeping it in play. Strangely, these strings also last about 3-4 weeks in my hands. I have adopted these strings as my favorite setup and their performance did exceed the Luxilon Big Banger (regarded as the holy grail of poly) on my racquet.

Comments: Awesome hybrid and one of the biggest surprises I have had with strings. I strung the Beast XP in the mains at55 lbs and the Premier Attack in the crosses at 60lbs. This is bar none the most comfortable string I have ever hit with, even against any other full multi/synthetic gut. Absolutely heavenly feeling to hit with as there is no harshness or vibration. Spin potential is wonderful and rivals some of the best full poly shaped (hexagon/triangular) strings out there. Power is fair to moderate and I had no fears of completely swinging out on my strokes. As for durability these strings lasted right at 3 weeks before the Premier Attack frayed and broke. I am a 4.0 level player and average 3-4 days per week and about 3 hours per day. So I would estimate I got about 39 hours out of this string before it broke. I am currently playtesting quite a few string setups right now and this is my #1 choice so far.

Prince - Hybrid String Sets