Comments: I have this strung on my Head Youtek IG Radical MP. I put the Beast XP on the crosses at 51 and the Premier Attack on the mains at 57. It gives me that pop that you hear when you listen to professional matches live. These strings give me good confidence. The ball pockets well and the control is great. Power is moderate to high depending if you're hitting the sweet spot well or not. The spin is good. For some reason my serve and backhand were better. Forehand was good but there are strings out there like the RPM that work better for that shot. I'm not so impressed with the Premier Attack strings. But I really like the Beast XP. It has a straw-like consistency. Softness somewhere between the RPM's and Luxilon ALU Power. I like the lightness of the string. I put these on after trying the Solinco Tour Bite Pro. I couldn't even return a ground stroke with the Solinco strings so I was happy that I changed. Typically I use the Black Magic from Genesis but I wasn't getting any pocketing. I'm going to try using the Beast XP on both the crosses and the mains and see how it goes since I'm not fond of the elastic Premier Attack strings. I would even try a synthetic gut on the mains because it's less spongey. So, to sum it up my impression is that the Beast XP is a great string, just that the Premier Attack one is not the best string to combine. I'm rated 3.5 but switched to 4.0 after getting close to number 1 in FL. I'm close to being in the top ten in 4.0. I string my racquets so I feel I know how to choose the right tensions for my racquet and game. The Beast XP is a great string. Just that it might be used on both the crosses on the mains or combined with a higher quality hybrid string...

Prince - Hybrid String Sets