Comments: Great racquet for the older control player (which I am), who values feel and consistency over power. Highly recommended.

Comments: Can anyone comment on how the power compares to the Redondo? It has a lower swingweight and overall weight, similar stiffness, yet is rated low-medium power -- I don't see how this is possible.
From: Jay, 9/14

Comments: Swings so easily. Gentle on the arm and shoulder. Buttery feel and nice sound when it hits the ball. My demo felt like it cradled the ball on impact. Pretty, simple cosmetics -- loved the matte black finish! When I get mine, I will customize it to make it more head light than its 4 points.
From: Ben, 2/14

Comments: This could just be the perfect racquet for me and any players with long, fast swings that enjoy low- powered control oriented racquets. With only a 59 flex, this racquet looks to be more like a lighter Redondo MP than a Black Ace. Perfect platform to customize -- I want to try it! I played the Redondo-MP and loved it, but did not enjoy the rubbery paint finish. This one has a matte black standard paint job and room to customize could make it perfect. Maybe by reducing the string tension to around 50lbs, this one can still get the same controlled-power and stability that I have with the Redondo MP, in a lighter package.
From: Carlos, 10/13