Volkl Power Bridge 10 (2013) Mid Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Absolutely love this frame. While the power is not substantial in stock form, I have added 8 grams of lead to the sides and have strung it with Goldenset powercord (mains) and Forten sweet 16 (cross) at 54/53 lbs and with a leather grip -- it's a beast. Now it is just as powerful as my BB11 mid and more agile. Slices are great, topspin and depth easy to come by, pin point accuracy and most of all incredibly easy on the arm (right strings/tension help too). Both sticks made me a better player. Make no mistake, this is a demanding stick but has plenty of power, control and feel if you know how to harness it.
From: Partha, 6/14

Comments: This racquet is butter and the best I've ever hit with. For comparison, the Blade 93 had comparable control with less power and less comfort (stiffer), overall not nearly as good. It's ideally for a one handed backhand all-court player with a more traditional game. Im a 4-4.5 NTRP one handed-backhander with a continental grip on my forehand.
From: Tony, 6/14

Comments: Been using these racquets for the past couple years. I'm a solid 4.0 player, dabbling in higher competition. With a small head, it obviously doesn't lend itself to less experienced players for mishits, nor does it have a big sweet spot. But I like the agility and maneuverability of the racquet. Have tried various other brands over the years, but Volkl is the only one that really has great vibration dampening tech in their racquets. I never have tennis/shoulder/joint strain from playing them. I can really whip the ball around the court. My shots are a bit slower than I'd like them to be, but I care more about control than power, which makes this racquet a perfect fit for me. I've purchased five of these from the TW boards, so I will be playing these for a while.

Comments: Based on the earlier model (2011). If this new version plays like the yellow and black one, this racquet is simply amazing. Plows through heavy balls from the opponent, amazing spin, great topspin or slice, awesome volleys. Compared to Babolat Pure Storm Limited GT (18x20), way more power, way better spin. Compared to Wilson Classic 6.1 (my previous favorite), better plow through, better spin, better volleys, possibly not as good on serve. That might be the only place it is not as good, though even that is a marginal difference.
From: Daniel, 3/14

Comments: I have the older version of these racquets and the new all black version seems slightly heavier. Anyone else experienced this?
From: Dean, 3/14

Comments: I have used this Volkl since 2011. I love everything about it. You can get a big heavy deep ball of the forehand side with little effort. This stick is great for a one handed backhand player. My slice is always low and deep and I can get easy power off my topspin. I get lots of spin while serving and it's a very accurate racquet in every phase of the game. I am a 4.5 using Luxilon ALU Big Banger Rough in the mains and NXT Tour 17 G in the crosses at 55 lbs.

Volkl Power Bridge 10 (2013) Mid Racquets - Where to go from here