Comments: I've played tennis for almost 50 years and this is the best racket I have ever used. Easy power from for both ground strokes and volleys. Also, the extended life of strings is a big plus.

Comments: I tested the Centric for a day and I was greatly disappointed. I had really been looking forward of playing with it and "impressing" my friends of how greatly I improved my game because of this unique racquet. I was really keen of buying it but I was glad I demo'd it first. By the way, I am a 43 year old musician who is trying tennis for a month now. I am extremely careful not to hurt myself (and my job) since I don't have any illusion of changing career (as a tennis pro) at this juncture of my life. I have read so many reviews, including some "scientific" studies, about the benefits of the PowerAngle racquets. These have added to my excitement since I did develop a little pain in my hands and on forearm playing a "lesser" model of Wilson racquet (a Triad 5.0). I was really hoping that the alleged 40% reduction in vibration will help my quest for alleviating my discomfort. However, testing the racquet reveals a different story. The racquet felt uncomfortably hard transmitting a "thud" sound/sensation to my serving arm. I had to play my old racquet again if only to check if this "thud" can be found in it too. Yes, it is there! But surprisingly, the discomfort is much lesser than what I felt with the Centric. The power that the Centric provided is indeed so great. I like this part. However, the discomfort is so pronounced that I did not attempt to play with it with anybody at all, hence I am returning it to sender RIGHT AWAY. Now, my thought is that perhaps being a demo racquet for so long, the string have lost its "_____" (I don't have the term for this since I am really new to this sport) thus resulting to such poor performance. I bought a Prince O3 silver instead. It is a Editor's choice many years ago and it was on sale too! The best part is, it offered better sensation to my arm, although I still need to experiment getting the best tension for my developing game.
From: Marc. 08/11

Comments: The racquet is ok. Apart from the diagonal string pattern, nothing else is special. If you have a "correct" swing the balls just sail out, you need to edit your play to use this racquet and to me a racquet should not force you to change as a player. Nice to try, skip to buy.
From: Abe, Canada, 09/10

Comments: OK, after spending 3 years of demo-ing over 30 racquets to "graduate" from my comfortable Prince Scream, I'm going with the Centric. I did something that I would normally not do with a demo - I played in a doubles tournament with it! It was responsive and I double faulted only three total times in two separate matches.
It has a good blend of power and control and the smaller head size is a good fit from the 110 I was playing with - I can hit the ball harder and it stays in. Drop shots are deadly and topspin on forehands are a bit easier to produce. Slice backhands have an interesting tighter spin and placement on serves are very good - and second serves can be hit a bit more flat because of the natural spin from the racquet head. I've also noticed that blocking back high shots above head level tends to stay in the court. Volleys if hit in the sweet spot are crisp and if not they stay in the court going in the right direction.
My son who is on the high school tennis team thinks I'm nuts going with a diagonally strung racquet and his tennis coach doesn't get it. I'll let my tennis speak for itself after I beat my son in straight sets - then I'll rename the racquet "Armageddon"!
Things to think about: 1) having it strung with natural gut and 2) experimenting with different vibration dampeners.
From: Len, Burlington, MA, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Red Pro Line II @ 60lbs

Comments: A very interesting demo to try, the access to spin and power really is amazing with this racquet (you can also bomb in serves). However, I would feel uncomfortable levels of vibration in my wrist, leading to discomfort when I never had any with racquets before. This may be due to the fact that my form is not top shape yet, only getting back into playing after an extended hiatus, but it's something to watch for. Absent that discomfort, this would have been my favorite demo.
From: Tristan, Houston, TX, USA. 06/10
NTRP Rating: 3.5/4.0

Comments:The racquet does most of the work in the follow through, especially with low balls. Getting in position is key because the racquet generates power and you need to work the timing so you maintain control.
From: Jon, South Orange, N.J, USA. 04/10

Comments: This racquet is only good for beginners. The ball sails long if you have a good swing. Also it is very hard to string.
From: Dan, Scarsdale, Ny. 4/10

Comments: I greatly enjoy the racquet. I played competitive tennis through college until injuring my shoulder eight years ago. The PowerAngle design is the only relief I have found for my injury and has allowed me to recover my play and enjoyment for the game.
From: Brendan, Columbia, SC 04/10

Comments: When I saw this I knew I had to test it out. It has a lot of spin and a lot of control, and this racquet lets me serve like a pro. I was amazed how well I can serve with this racquet. Definitely a good baseline racquet. I say its a good controllable racquet.
From: Danny, Gautier, MS 03/10
NTRP Rating: 3.5/5

Comments: I love this racquet! My previous racquets either had enough power but not enough control or vice versa. This racquet has both and has helped me to greatly improve my game.
From: Sue, Larchmont, NY, USA 12/09

Comments: It does give the player an advantage. The sweet spot is huge. I find my balls sailing a couple of feet long. I have to learn to harness the power.
From: David Cook, Honolulu, Hawaii 10/09
String type and tension: Signum Pro 17g 60lbs

Comments: I thought this was an excellent racquet! My Wilson racquet before this I really had to push through each ball, while I use less energy with this new racquet. This racquet also added a TON of spin!!! I swing like I normally do but more spin is naturally added!!
From: Jarron Franklin, Lewisville, TX, United States 08/09
NTRP Rating: 4.0/4.5

Comments: Adding to my last comment on this racquet, I've also found that the string life on the Diagonal racquets are much longer. I used to break strings every 4-5 days and was spending a lot of money on strings. With the powerangle racquets last about 2-3 weeks for me, which saves me a lot of money on strings. As a tournament player I also need strings to last through a tournament. The long string life of this racquet allows me to play an entire tournament with only two racquets and not worry about breaking all my strings. This is a great racquet and I highly recommend it.
From: Jackson, Lahaina, Hawaii 07/09
NTRP Rating: 4.0/4.5

Comments: I have been using this racquet for about 6 months now and I found that it is the perfect racquet for topspin baseliners that are looking for extra spin and kick on their shots. I used to use the Fischer-M-Comp 95 and even though it worked great for spin serves I struggled producing spin on my groundstrokes. These racquets greatly increased the power and spin on my groundstrokes as well as my serve and I would recommend it to anyone looking for more spin and power in their game.
From: Jackson, Lahaina, Hawaii 07/09