Comments: A very interesting racquet which I bought a few years ago. I purchased this in hopes of getting rid of my shoulder injury while still playing tennis, though it did not irritate my injury in the least while my shoulder was healing. However, it did cause massive strain on my wrist which did eventually lead to another injury. I have to say it is a racquet for beginners because of the large sweet spot as well as how easy it is to adapt to your game. The serve does take time to get used to because of the different way the ball is brushing over the strings, however I would not recommend any to use this as a primary racquet. Great boost in power and spin for sure but control is not one of the bonuses for sure.
From: Kenneth, 7/11
String type and tension: PowerAngle Duo-Color TNT 17 gauge, 56

Comments: I have just started playing with the Power Angle Grand and the improvement in my game was clearly noticeable to everyone I play with. I am consistently making shots at net that I used to hit into the net and my serve has much more power than it used to have. The racquet has also improved my groundstrokes, yielding both more power and a greater ability to direct the ball where I want it to go. This is the best racquet I have ever used.
From: Diane, Westchester, NY, USA, 07/10

Comments: Our tennis club has a wall of racquets you can demo. I tried just about all of them. The power angle grand is the one that has it all. Great control and easy on the arm. Improved my game one level. The best racquet I ever had
From: Jeff, Mesa, AZ, USA, 02/10

Comments: I have used the PowerAngle P-115 for several years. Having recently acquired the new PowerAngle Grand, I can clearly see an improvement in my game. The Grand has improved control and power, while still maintaining very low vibration.
From: Bob, Canada, 01/10
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation 17g, 47# C.P.
Headsize: 115 sq. in.

Comments: At age 67, playing doubles, in winter senior leagues, you need every advantage you can get. My well placed, baseline power shots, save me a few steps, when I put that ball 2 inches above the net and down the middle. What power. My serve also has a good kick to it.No "tennis elbow" with this racket.I have had many a racket before, but this is the one for me now. Great, Power Angle.
From: Ivan B., Mesa, Arizona, U.S.A 01/10
String type and tension: 50 LBS
Headsize: Oversize 115 sq. in.

Comments: The look and feel of the PowerAngle GRAND intrigued me the first time I saw it. My overall play has improved, and the pressure on my arm has definitely let up. I recommend it to any one who wants to improve their game.
From: Anna, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. 05/09
String type and tension: PowerAngle Duo-Color TNT 17 gauge, 58 pounds,
Manual stringing machine (Non-Constant Pull)
Headsize: Grand

Comments: The GRAND racquet that I purchased provides a larger sweet spot and significantly improves my drop and slice shots compared to other racquets I've played with. I will not be going back to the other racquet. Power Angle is my choice of racquet from now on.
From: Jason P., Los Angeles, CA, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: PowerAngle Duo-Color TNT 17 g, 58 lbs.,

Comments: My PowerAngle Grand enables the ball to propel off the racquet with minimum impact to my wrist or arm. This racquet gives me a nice balance of spin control and power.
From: Reiner Kreuzer, Cornville, Arizona, U.S.A. 05/09
String type and tension: TNT 17 Gauge, 58 lbs.
Headsize: 115 Sq. In.

Comments: I have been using a PowerAngle Racket for over 5 years. Two months ago I bought a PowerAngle GRAND. It has improved my game immeasurably. It plays much better even than my previous PowerAngle Power115 model. The GRAND has a wonderful feel and has increased the touch and power of my game. I love it; it is truly GRAND!
From: Barry, Somers, NY, USA. 05/09
String type and tension:
Headsize: Grand
NTRP Rating: String type and tension: PowerAngle Duo-Color TNT 17 gauge, 58 lbs

Comments: This is a great racquet, especially for 4.0 players. Perfect volleys and drop shots and I just loved it with the serve. It just didn't have the power I was looking for, but by the same token, it had tons of control with placement. Great racquet. Christian, CA, USA. 3/09
String type and tension: Wilson Gut @ 52 lbs.

Comments: Wow, what a racket. Excellent power and great control. Volleys, drop shots and groundstrokes all easily controlled. Can serve consistently to the corners of the service box. Plus, it is really easy on the arm. Great job, Power Angle.
From: Arthur, Mesa, AZ, USA. 3/09
String type and tension: Wilson Sensation 17g at 50# C.P.

Under 10.0 oz Tennis Racquets