Comments: I love Kirschbaum strings but I wasn't even able to string it into my racquet because it snapped the first time I had a slip. I tried again with the same string and it happened again, so, I would recommend getting a thicker gauge so you dont make the same mistake I did.

Comments: I agree with LK the string did play very differently after it was broken in. These strings were decent; they had good power and control. However, the spin potential was not very good. My kick serves didn't have enough spin and I struggled to keep it in.
From: Anon, New York City, NY, USA, 02/11

Comments: The funny thing about these string and more so than Unique (good strings) is that these have two distinct halves. First, the string will feel somewhat stiff but I've had good power on the serves and tons of topspin. But then they will loosen and they will feel way different. Topspin will drop a bit but power will go up. I wouldn't call them stiff but the Unique strings are softer if you are worried about TE. Well worth trying out because of the power and control. Durability has been fine.
From: LK, USA. 7/08

Comments: I like a lot this string. In the past year I used LUXILON BIG BANGER ORIGINAL for my WILSON Ncode 6.1 95 it is an excellent string, but too expensive in my country (US $35), and I am a string breaker (This racket breaks a lot of strings for the open pattern). I strung my WILSON NCODE 6.1 95 at 56 pounds. For me P2 is a very durable string. I play three or four times in a week and I only go to the tennis shop to string 1 time in 21 days. The string is comfortable and I like the touch of it. The first two hours seem a little stiff. But after that the string is extremely comfortable. I like to play short volleys and drops shots with this string. The P2 DO NOT MOVE, which is very important, because we play in clays courts, and we have to do long rallies at every point. In fact a very good string, comfortable, you have a good control, and is good for spin shots don't have pain in my elbow or in my arm since I began to use this string. I think LUXILON BING BANGER ORIGINAL is a POWERFUL string, but THE KIRSCHBAUM P2 is more comfortable and I feel the ball so much. In fact I like this string. Good choice and very cheap, I am a player with fast and classical and complete swing in both forehand and one hand backhand. I am 45 years old and I play in Nationals tournaments and I represent my club in the Argentinean club championship. I think I am a 4.5 or 5.0 player.
From: Sergio, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 07/08

Comments: I've used polyesters for 15 years, Babolat Ballistic, Tecnifibre Polyspin, and Luxilon. The Luxilon Big Banger nearly ruined my elbow. Went to Wison NXT to give the arm a break but really missed the poly power. When the arm was 50% healed I tried the Kirschbaum P2 125. It is a miracle string. Never had a bit of elbow pain since. Amazing soft "catch" to the string, great spin and 80-90% of the Luxilon power. I'm a 5.0 player and I string racquets. I've put the P2 in the racquets of seven singles players, all 4.5 - 5.0. Loved by all.
From: Brian, Syracuse, NY, USA, 02/07

Comments: I just tried out P2 & Signum PPP on 2 identical racquets; Prince TT Scream MP, both strung at 58 (53-63 recommended). Both sets of strings feel boardy for the first set or two, but then they are extremely comfortable. The SPPP broke in a little quicker. I swing at a fast/moderate speed, but full. If you need a string to generate power for you, look elsewhere, but if you want excellent spin potential and a comfortable ride, the P2 is great. I was concerned at first, because my 1st serve lost a great deal of pop at first, but once the strings broke in, my first serve was just a solid as with syn gut, and spun down into the court better. Spinning the 2nd serve in is a breeze with P2. The reports are true; these string DO NOT move, even after hard rallies with lots of topspin. After 4-5 sets, these strings are still exactly where I got them from the stringer, and they have maintained tension very well. A+ My only choice now is whether I like the SPPP or the P2 better. They play similarly. I'll leave it up to durability.
From: Charles, Las Vegas, NV, USA. 10/06