Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses Customer feedback

Comments: Awesome pair of sunglasses for all types of sport activities or just casual wear. These are not as pronounced looking Oakley shades like others. They are super light weight, the grips do actually grip well and the glasses don't move from your face. One day I took them off during a hitting session and laid them on the ground next to the tennis net poles. The next thing I know, my friend mishits and it flies directly into the shades! I see my Oakleys fly in the air after impact and one of the lenses popped off. First thing I thought was that if it didn't break, it definitely scratched, but guess what? None of those things happened! I was super impressed. I just popped the lens back in and examined them, but didn't find any thing different. Amazing! No wonder many pros wear these, like Tommy Robredo. I also have a pretty decent large melon with a rounder profile. These glasses fit me just perfect. I will continue to wear these for now. The only knock I have to say about these is that lateral vision. When I wear them to drive and am about to change lanes on the highway, I have to turn my head more than usual due to the blacked out frame that minimally block the outside corners of your vision. But that's it!
From: William, 4/15