Wilson NXT Power 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: I'm a D1 college-level player with an all-around game. I'm a hard hitting lefty who uses a semi-western forehand and a one-handed backhand. I strung this up in the crosses (56 lbs) with Luxilon ALU Power Rough as the mains (54 lbs). I have to say that I loved how crisp the strings felt on the first day. You really do feel connected to the ball with these strings. However, after 3 hours, the strings began to start fraying and started losing playability. On the second day, I noticed a much deader feel on my stringbed. I would recommend a different string if you are looking for durability, but if you are only looking for near natural gut-like performance, this is a great string for you.