Comments: I have tried dozens of strings and keep going back to the NXT OS for my 4.3 and 5.3 Wilson Hammer racquets. It lasts, it feels good, and hold tension well.
From: Dave Sumter SC #55. 6/10

Comments: You need this string if you have a Wilson HyperHammer 3.3 135 sq in. One string at 62 lb is all you need. You will love the control and the power.
From: Joe, San Jose, CA, USA. 04/10

Comments: I would not suggest using this string in a mid-plus racquet. I used it when my shop was out of regular NXT, and it was completely dead with a very tiny sweet spot. My old strings that I was replacing had more life in them. Borderline unplayable. The "OS" stands for oversized, and given all the positive comments about the string, I assume it works great in an OS racquet, but do not use it in a mid-plus. I play a Head MicroGel Extreme Pro.
From: Steve, Minneapolis MN USA 02/10

Comments: Best synthetic string I have ever played with, and I'd say all around superior to gut. Holds tension so well, it brings a tear of joy to my eye when I rip a winner up the line on a stick that I strung a month ago. If you have a racquet with a tight string pattern, like a prestige, you will absolutely love this stuff. If you don't then that's fine, more for me.
From: Randy, Sunnyvale, Canada, 09/08

Comments: It holds tension well and will not shift too much during long baseline rallies. Good for spin as well. Excellent power.
From: John, Washington, DC USA 05/06

Comments: String does hold tension well with good control and feel. You will not have to constantly adjust these strings after every point. Power is there for hitting winners when needed. Strings are used in Wilson n tour, 95.
From: Tom, Irmo, SC, USA 04/06

Comments: This is one of the best synthetic strings I have used to date. It holds tension and is more resistant to movement than the original NXT. There is plenty of ball bite and control. I use this in a regular mid-sized racquet Head i Prestige 93.
From: Gary, MI. USA. 1/06