Wilson NXT DuraMax 15 String Customer feedback

Comments: I have been able to drop the tension down to 5 5lbs. This seems to feel better on the elbow and still not launch balls over the fence. I tried 54 lbs as well but the tension seemed a little loose. The 55 lbs tension does not move the strings around either. A great string for larger head racquets.

Comments: My first outing with this string was very successful. I have this string on my Wilson Ultra 103S at 57 lbs. I had really good groundstrokes with good slice on my backhand. I will try lowering the tension to 55 lbs and possibly post the results if it was a good move. I had no durability issues on the first outing.

Comments: Love the soft feel of the string. Other than the durability issue, my forehand has a lots of spin and I break one of these string in two weeks.
From: Janet, 4/16

Comments: I strung this on a Prince Tour 100 18x20. I used this as a hybrid with Lux ALU Rough 16. Tension at 53 lbs main for the ALU and 51 lbs on the crosses for NXT DuraMax 15. I'm a 4.5 player playing 3 times a week for an average of 2 to 3 hours of playing time. After a week and a half, this string began to show signs of wear and eventually I had to cut it because they were about to break. The feeling and comfort was above average but durability wasn't there. I'm still searching for better multi string for a hybrid.
From: Jake, 10/15