Wilson NXT Duo II Hybrid 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: Good strings with interesting sensation. I use them at 54 lbs and 52 lbs. Next time I'll them at 50 lbs and 46 lbs.
From: Benot, 1/14

Comments: I disagree with some comments saying the strings are firm. NXT Duo II at a low tension had perfect feel. So much I didn't use a dampener. This string gives a lot of spin, so I would recommend getting used to it in warm ups. Also it will give the ball a curve when hitting, so make sure you aim center of the court. I would recommend this string for strong hitters who want a soft topspin of the ball.
From: Samuel. 7/11

Comments: I put this hybrid in my Bab PSGT at 52. Very harsh and stiff. Granted, there is not a lot of heft in the Pure Storm, but Adrenaline is just too stiff as a main string for any light frame. Even when blended with NXT, it's just a hard and unforgiving poly. You'd need to have caveman arms to play with a full Adrenaline setup. The only way this particular hybrid might possibly work is Adren on crosses and NXT on mains. And keep the tension down.

Comments: Thanks TW for the info. I will look towards a new string to purchase. I loved k-gut because of the feel and touch. I will look towards the nxt duo 2. Appears this is one of the best hybrids out there now. I have never tried Luxilon but I will try it with this blend with Wilson nxt, which I have tried and used in my rackets. I have gotten quite a few good reviews with this hybrid. So I am going to give it a try in the next few weeks.
From: Brian, Houston, TX, USA, 03/11

Comments: Had this strung up in a YT Speed MP 16-19 w/the nxt in the crosses at 58m/60x lbs. Firstly, I must say that I was getting so much pace and kick on my serve, it was disgusting, probably a combo of the racket and the strings. Also, felt rather stiff, and I was hurting my shoulder on the serves, so not a very comfortable string. As for groundstrokes, it had decent pocketing and spin with very good pop, but I couldn't find any feel/touch. I only played a few hours with it so cant comment on durability. 3.5 self-rated at the time of playtest.
From: TT U/N: in_ten_city, 03/11

Comments: Is Wilson k-gut string still being sold or is it out of production? Also what is the replacement string for k-gut?
From: Brian, Houston, TX, USA, 03/11
(Brian, K Gut has been discontinued and Wilson has not released a direct replacement. If you have any future inquiries please post them in the TW Questions/Comments section on our message boards and we'll be happy to respond.--TW Staff)

Comments: Playing this string in a Dunlop 4D 500 Tour. Very nice feel and spin. Moved a bit until the string settled in, now doesn't move at all. Very good combo.
From: Dan W., Roswell, GA, USA, 11/10

Comments: I have been using this string in a Babolat Pure Drive strung at 58lbs with the Adrenaline in the mains. Nice hybrid string. It plays firm as you would expect from a Luxilon poly but with cushion effect of the NXT does not seem hard on the arm. I would say spin production is about average, but string does allow me to hit out with confidence. I have played 18 sets with the string and the NXT crosses are fraying, but I consider that normal for NXT with the amount of time played.
From: Michael, Riverside, CA, USA, 07/10