Comments: I play at the 3.5/4.0 level with stiff racquets with a head size of 105", with semi long swings, a style similar to Edberg, and I ususally string around 62 lbs. It takes about 5 hours for it to settle at maybe 57 lbs, from then on these strings play with a very nice feel and still with power, similar to my old gut on older smaller racquets. As one reviewer stated, they fray well in advance of breaking, and lastly they stay good for maybe 6 months of playing some 6 hours a week. But, for my daughters who play with extreme acceleration and topspin the life of this string is shorter, maybe by half!
From: Sven, 6/13

Comments: I definitely have to agree with the people who find the durability to be a problem. I like to hybrid, so I wanted to experiment with a new combo. Some of my friends use NXT 16 so I put it in the mains with Luxilon Adrenalines in the crosses and it frayed and broke after 3 days (I play 2hours a day). I really liked the playability but it's not worth the $17.
From: Lincoln, 4/13

Comments: I have to agree with Martin. I don't usually write reviews but in this case I do want to share my experience with these strings. I strung my racket with NXT 16 @ 56lbs. After 1 hour and 20 min the string snapped! What a waste of $17 a box plus the time it took me to string my racquet.
From: Stephan, 2/13

What's New - Most Recent Strings Added!
Wilson Multifilament - Comfort & Enhanced Playability
Save Money and Protect your elbow!
Multifilament Synthetic String