Comments: Favorite shoes ever! I tried Asics, Babolat and NB in the past and I keep coming back to Vapor 9.5 -- they are lightweight, low to the ground and your foot feels like it's in a glove. The shoe just shapes around your foot and creates a perfect feel. No break-in time required. I have 4 pairs of this model and will keep buying it in the future.
From: Tennisova, 3/15

Comments: Great shoe. Bought these as a replacement for the discontinued Nike Air Max Breathe Free II. I found the Zoom Vapor 9.5 to be a closer substitute than the Air Max cage. I'm liking them better than the Breathe Free II because of the way they have quickly molded to my foot and fit like a glove. I play 4.0 tennis 3+ times/per week. There was no break in time. Plus, these shoes feel low to the ground even with custom orthotics in place. It's been less than a month, so not sure of the durability yet.
From: Aimee, 1/15

Comments: My favorite tennis shoes by far. Lightweight, fit like a glove, and low profile. I play 4.0 tennis 4+ times a week on both clay and hard courts and get good wear out of the soles. I have skinny heels but a wider toe box and these seem to be perfectly made for my feet. I use orthodic arch supports as the arch support in these are minimal (however I wear arch supports in all my athletic shoes as I have a higher arch). I order true to size and that works for me. I hope they never stop making these!
From: Ali, 12/14

Comments: My favorite pair of tennis shoes by far! These shoes are lightweight but give me all the support I need to play 4.0 tennis three days a week. No break-in required. I normally can't wait to take my shoes off after a match, but not with these! I did order a half size up and got the perfect fit. Will be ordering several more in different colors.
From: Debbie, 12/14

Comments: Love these shoes! A wider fit than the Nike Vapor 9.0 I am ordering another pair of the 9.5s before Nike changes them again.
From: AA, 9/14

Comments: My last pair of shoes were Nike and I loved them, so I thought I'd try again. Mistake, as this shoe runs smaller and hurts my toes. It is frustrating that you can't count on ordering the same size from the manufacturer and be guaranteed it will fit properly. I'd like to return them.
From: Rosa, 9/14

Comments: Very good shoe. Light, stable and fits like a glove. This shoe stands above all others. Very happy with my purchase. Good job Nike! Very pleased with Tennis Warehouse's service.
From: Karen, 8/14

Comments: I have avoided Nike shoes in the past because they tended to run narrow, but not the case with these shoes. I am a size 8.5 medium in pretty much every shoe I own. Ordered these in 8.5 and was tempted to return them for a size 9 because they have a glove like fit. I'm so glad I didn't! They stretched out a bit only in the places that were snug. Now they have molded to my feet and feel great. Have only worn them 4 times so I can't attest to the wear factor, but they look like they will really last on hard courts.
From: JJ, 4/14

Comments: Love these shoes after 2 days old (one game and one private practice lesson, so even more movement than a singles match). Entire feel of shoe interior was a completely new luxury experience for me -- super smooth. I had to wear slightly thinner socks for optimal fit (I wear cotton socks). I wear orthotics in my tennis shoes, and that was easy to do and they stay in place with these shoes. These are the first tennis shoes I've had that I've worn without a single adjustment (usually I'm constantly pulling tongues) during my match and practice lesson. First shoe I've ever had where I did not think about the shoe once.
From: Jackie, 2/14