Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour Pink/Orange Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Love these shoes! A wider fit than the Nike Vapor 9.0 I am ordering another pair of the 9.5s before Nike changes them again.
From: AA, 9/14

Comments: My last pair of shoes were Nike and I loved them, so I thought I'd try again. Mistake, as this shoe runs smaller and hurts my toes. It is frustrating that you can't count on ordering the same size from the manufacturer and be guaranteed it will fit properly. I'd like to return them.
From: Rosa, 9/14

Comments: Very good shoe. Light, stable and fits like a glove. This shoe stands above all others. Very happy with my purchase. Good job Nike! Very pleased with Tennis Warehouse's service.
From: Karen, 8/14

Comments: I have avoided Nike shoes in the past because they tended to run narrow, but not the case with these shoes. I am a size 8.5 medium in pretty much every shoe I own. Ordered these in 8.5 and was tempted to return them for a size 9 because they have a glove like fit. I'm so glad I didn't! They stretched out a bit only in the places that were snug. Now they have molded to my feet and feel great. Have only worn them 4 times so I can't attest to the wear factor, but they look like they will really last on hard courts.
From: JJ, 4/14

Comments: Love these shoes after 2 days old (one game and one private practice lesson, so even more movement than a singles match). Entire feel of shoe interior was a completely new luxury experience for me -- super smooth. I had to wear slightly thinner socks for optimal fit (I wear cotton socks). I wear orthotics in my tennis shoes, and that was easy to do and they stay in place with these shoes. These are the first tennis shoes I've had that I've worn without a single adjustment (usually I'm constantly pulling tongues) during my match and practice lesson. First shoe I've ever had where I did not think about the shoe once.
From: Jackie, 2/14