Nike Vapor Court White/Silver Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I've had these shoes for about a month and a half now. They are amazing! In the past I would go through shoes every 3 weeks with how I dragged my feet across the court. These shoes have yet to tear! They are comfortable and very light weight! A must buy!

Comments: These are very light weighted shoes but they are cheaply made. Not comfortable, nor durable. Nothing like the previous model. First time I wore them, my ankles were killing me because of the awful support. Do not buy these shoes. I play everyday 2-3 hours.
From: Kate, 3/14

Comments: My daughter is an aggressive high school player who is on the court 6 days a week. These shoes showed signs of tearing within the first couple of weeks. At one month, a big hole in the toe and the seams are ruptured. Yes, they are comfortable but no durability.
From: Lisa, 3/14

Comments: I'm a DIII tennis player who plays about 2-3 hours per day, 6 days a week. However these shoes showed signs of tearing after just one match (on the first day I wore them). Within a week the toe was completely torn with a hole in it I could fit my finger through. I'm used to eventually wearing out the toe on my shoes but I have never had a pair that lasted less than a week. If you play more than once or twice a week, these shoes are not for you and will not last. They are comfortable but have zero durability.
From: Alyssa, 3/14

Comments: I am a very mobile 3.5 player, and after trying 9 other pairs of shoes, I settled on these. They are very lightweight and incredibly flexible, but they still feel solid enough that I am not going to turn my ankle. I have fairly narrow feet and have found that most shoes recommended for narrow feet do not have enough room in the toe box. These are quite spacious in the front. They are also quite airy, and I know that they will breathe very well once the weather warms up. I can really feel the court in these because of the weight and flexibility.
From: Erica, 2/14