Comments: These shoes wore out too fast. They also started to give me right hip and knee pain. Disappointed in this shoe. I am a 4.0 player and I am on the court 3 days a week.
From: Sandy, 10/13

Comments: I have tried many different shoes and these Nikes have the best fit plus they are lightweight and super comfortable. I had the Asics Gel Resolution 5 and they are very bulky and heavy by comparison. It took me two weeks to break in the Asics with blisters -- these Nikes are comfortable out of the box and no blisters! I now own 3 pairs in different colors!
From: Helen, 10/13

Comments: I purchased these shoes for my 14 year old daughter and in less than 30 days there were holes in both toes. Nike said because they did not have the durability warranty, too bad for me. If you pay $100 for a shoe, I expect it to last more than 30 days. Extremely dissatisfied with Nike for putting a product out there than doesn't wear better.
From: Lynne, 9/13

Comments: These shoes are great for about 4 months, then they wear out fast if you are a high performance player. Once my soles got thinner, I started having foot problems so I wouldn't buy them if you are looking for a durable shoe.
From: LLL, 8/13

Comments: Love these shoes! Very comfortable and the fit is just right. They definitely help me move faster around the court.
From: Meg, 5/13

Comments: Love the look of the shoe, but the durability was not what I thought it would be. They lasted me one season because the back sole wore down to the air section. However, the front outer sole is very durable!
From: Julie, 4/13

Comments: Really wanted to love these because they're so pretty and had the promise of a lot of comfort and cushioning. But as soon as I tried them on, I realized immediately that I much prefer the Asics Gel Solution Speed. I've been wearing them since they first came out, and have been through four pairs now. Nothing seems to compare to their lightweight feel, and very secure fit.
From: DSG, 4/13

Comments: Love this shoe! No break-in time and they are super comfortable.
From: Laura, 2/13