Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Tour White/Pink/Purple Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I recently had the City Court model. This is an extreme improvement. I got these in a peach color. I think that these are definitely worth the buy and price. Great support, and XDR is very true to its word. I'm super happy to be continue to wear these. They look pretty awesome too.

Comments: These shoes wore out too fast. They also started to give me right hip and knee pain. Disappointed in this shoe. I am a 4.0 player and I am on the court 3 days a week.
From: Sandy, 10/13

Comments: I have tried many different shoes and these Nikes have the best fit plus they are lightweight and super comfortable. I had the Asics Gel Resolution 5 and they are very bulky and heavy by comparison. It took me two weeks to break in the Asics with blisters -- these Nikes are comfortable out of the box and no blisters! I now own 3 pairs in different colors!
From: Helen, 10/13

Comments: These shoes are great for about 4 months, then they wear out fast if you are a high performance player. Once my soles got thinner, I started having foot problems so I wouldn't buy them if you are looking for a durable shoe.
From: LLL, 8/13

Comments: Love these shoes! Very comfortable and the fit is just right. They definitely help me move faster around the court.
From: Meg, 5/13

Comments: Love the look of the shoe, but the durability was not what I thought it would be. They lasted me one season because the back sole wore down to the air section. However, the front outer sole is very durable!
From: Julie, 4/13

Comments: Really wanted to love these because they're so pretty and had the promise of a lot of comfort and cushioning. But as soon as I tried them on, I realized immediately that I much prefer the Asics Gel Solution Speed. I've been wearing them since they first came out, and have been through four pairs now. Nothing seems to compare to their lightweight feel, and very secure fit.
From: DSG, 4/13

Comments: Love this shoe! No break-in time and they are super comfortable.
From: Laura, 2/13