Comments: These shoes are great for about 4 months, then they wear out fast if you are a high performance player. Once my soles got thinner, I started having foot problems so I wouldn't buy them if you are looking for a durable shoe.
From: LLL, 8/13

Comments: Love these shoes! Very comfortable and the fit is just right. They definitely help me move faster around the court.
From: Meg, 5/13

Comments: Love the look of the shoe, but the durability was not what I thought it would be. They lasted me one season because the back sole wore down to the air section. However, the front outer sole is very durable!
From: Julie, 4/13

Comments: Really wanted to love these because they're so pretty and had the promise of a lot of comfort and cushioning. But as soon as I tried them on, I realized immediately that I much prefer the Asics Gel Solution Speed. I've been wearing them since they first came out, and have been through four pairs now. Nothing seems to compare to their lightweight feel, and very secure fit.
From: DSG, 4/13

Comments: Love this shoe! No break-in time and they are super comfortable.
From: Laura, 2/13