Comments: Love these shoes! Very comfortable and the fit is just right. They definitely help me move faster around the court.
From: Meg, 5/13

Comments: I was disappointed when my favorite Adidas Barricade was discontinued. I tried this shoe and I was pleasantly surprised. Very confortable fit right out of the box. I was worried that because this shoe is so comfortable it wouldn't give me the support I need, but I was wrong. This shoe is comfortable, supportive and stylish. Good buy!
From: Carol, 4/13

Comments: Love the look of the shoe, but the durability was not what I thought it would be. They lasted me one season because the back sole wore down to the air section. However, the front outer sole is very durable!
From: Julie, 4/13

Comments: Really wanted to love these because they're so pretty and had the promise of a lot of comfort and cushioning. But as soon as I tried them on, I realized immediately that I much prefer the Asics Gel Solution Speed. I've been wearing them since they first came out, and have been through four pairs now. Nothing seems to compare to their lightweight feel, and very secure fit.
From: DSG, 4/13

Comments: Love this shoe! No break-in time and they are super comfortable.
From: Laura, 2/13