Comments: These are very narrow and I had to return because after wearing them around the house for 10 minutes my feet were killing me. They are super light and great color.
From: Alyssa, 9/11

Comments: These were super light and soft but did not offer enough support. I started having pain on my heel, which I had never had before. The pain stopped as soon as I changed shoes. I think it is because they do not have enough cushion so they can make it lightweight. Also, outsole does not last very long.
From: Maru, San Juan, PR, USA, 02/11

Comments: These shoes were awful. I order three pairs of the same size trying to find one that allowed my orthodics to fit in them and none of them did. The shoes also had yellow stains and were uncomfortable stiff I would not recommend them
From: Ashley, Virginia, USA, 02/11

Comments: I wore these shoes for about a month and a half playing everyday. I knew they would wear out but the entire outsole of the shoe was gone. I was literally slipping all over the court because I had no traction. No lateral support was there either.
From: Nina, WY, USA, 12/10

Comments: Has anyone started getting knee problems from this shoe? Can this even be possible? After being told to change shoes, my knees stopped hurting. Love the shoes but I can't wear them on the court.
From: Joanie, Panama City Beach, Fl. 4/10

Comments: Save your money. It's a great looking shoe. It's very comfortable if you aren't a high impact player. I bruised the ball of my foot and my heel. The sole is thin and there isn't enough cushioning.
From: Jennifer, Illinois. 2/10

Comments: I've never worn Nikes before, but had to try these ones out just because I love the pink color and it matches my outfit. I couldn't believe how comfortable they felt. I played with them right out of the box during a tournament match yesterday and WOW- I was impressed. No break-in needed! I love how lightweight they are.
From: Jennifer, Denver, CO USA 02/10

Comments: Can't usually wear Nike because of their usual narrow "last" When I read about the more generous toe box, decided to give them a try. Wore them on hard and clay courts in back-to-back doubles matches for a total of six hours. They felt great. Loved the low to the ground, heel-stabilizing, lightweight ride. Good shoe for competitive 4.5 player.
From: Elizabeth, Tampa, FL USA 01/10