Nike Lunar Ballistec Silver/Venom Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Don't make this mistake -- I went for looks over quality and that's what you get with these shoes. They are comfortable to stand in but not to play in at all. I got terrible knee tendonitis which I never had before.
From: Natalie, 8/14

Comments: I tried these after the Lunar Speed was discontinued, and the Vapor gave me shin splints. I found the fit to be 'soft' and a bit wide. They were quite supportive and comfortable. Sadly, the tread on the bottom is half gone after only 8 weeks. As this shoe is at the top of their price range, I expected them to last a bit longer. I play about 6-8 hours a week on hard courts and need new shoes every 3 months, normally. $165 didn't equal the quality I expected.
From: Tessa, 3/14

Comments: I feel very slow and clunky in these shoes. Also, they fall in weird places on either side of the ankle which makes me feel stiff, not to mention the blisters! They are comfortable in terms of padding, but if I could return them I would. They feel way too heavy, and I literally feel slow in them. Thumbs down and $165 down the tubes.
From: Emily, 3/14

Comments: Not durable at all. I purchased these on 12/27 and I'm sending them back already on 3/7. The size seems more true than the Vapor 9s.
From: Kelli, 3/14

Comments: I find this shoe very comfortable and it fits well. It runs slightly long but not long enough to size down. They seem more durable than my Vapor 9s. The downside to these shoes is that I feel slower in them compared to the Vapors. I will wear these when I'm spending an afternoon playing tennis or taking a clinic. For matches, I will stick with my Vapors as speed is an asset to my game.
From: Jenny, 2/14

Comments: Disappointed with this shoe, especially considering the price. It has a stiff feel to it, too long in the toe area (normally I have to order a size up in Nike), sloppy feel in the heel/ankle area. I will be sticking with my Prince T22's.
From: Judi, 1/14