Comments: Had these shoes for two weeks before the padding in the heel caps came lose and fell down to the bottom of the shoe. Very uncomfortable lump and it won't stay put. Shoes are now garbage. I have had many Nike models before this and none of them were anything like this. Poor quality.
From: Emmy, 9/13

Comments: I have had these shoes for approximately 2 months and the top is starting to wear and tear open at the seams. I wore the Nike Courtlite Zoom 3 and it was so much better. I can't believe they discontinued that shoe.
From: Sara, 8/13

Comments: I personally had a bad experience with these shoes. I play about everyday for my school team and noticed the top of the shoes to break within a few day. After just two weeks, the top of the shoe is completely ripped.
From: Molly, 6/13

Comments: I just purchased this shoe and after just 5 times playing, the shoe has begun to wear. I contacted Nike, but they were very dismissive and suggested that I contact the vendor. I usually wear Adidas, but thought this would be a welcomed change. I will go back to Adidas. I definitely would not recommend this shoe.
From: Gail, 2/13