Comments: I found these to be the most comfortable of the 3 entry level shoes I have tried on at the store, But on the court, these are very uncomfortable. My toes are sore, legs are sore, not really sure what the upside of this shoe is except as a warning to me about skimping on getting good shoes. I've worn them for about 10 hours now and it is not getting better. This is my first pair of Nike shoes so maybe it is a Nike thing.
From: Linda, 6/13

Comments: Great shoes! These shoes offer great support and are comfortable. I can play a good 2- 3 hours in these shoes without my feet hurting. It took me about a week to break these shoes in. They are a bit stiff at first but once they are broken in they are great shoes to play with.
From: Luxe, 8/12

Comments: I really like these shoes. I have worn New Balance for years, but wanted to try something new. My New Balance have always been good to my feet, so I was nervous to try a new shoe, but I was pleasantly surprised that these shoes didn't have any break in time either. I probably could have used a 1/2 size bigger than what I usually go with, but these will serve me well enough. I would definitely recommend them.
From: Jennifer, 8/12

Comments: Comfortable enough shoe, but the soles on a brand new pair marked the heck out of a friend's tennis court. So beware! You too could be asked to sit it out until you get a non-marking pair.
From: Phyllis, 7/12

Comments: I absolutely love these shoes. I had the Nike City Court V's but when these came out I happened to have worn treads so I got them. Unlike Babolat shoes, which I have tried and didn't like, this shoe prevents blisters, rolled ankles, and sore toes. When my ankles are sore, I put these shoes on and they feel fine. I also must mention I am 14 and play in L5's and L4's.
From: Bre, 7/12