Comments: I just got these shoes today and I am in love! They are flexible, cushioned, light and highly breathable. My previous shoes were also Nike's but were all leather, heavy and very hard to break in even though I played at least three times a week. I will definitely buy these again.
From: Dannielle, 11/12

Comments: I wore these exact shoes size 9, and had nothing but foot problems and ended up with plantar fascitis. I got a pair of LeBron James court shoes and after two times playing racquetball my foot pain almost magically disappeared. I've never had problems like I encountered with these shoes. I was very disappointed.
From: Aracely, 10/12

Comments: I got these shoes and I played about 2 months straight in tennis tournaments at the highest level for me in my age group, and these shoes had amazing feel and fit! I loved the color as well. Overall, they are a great pair of shoes!
From: Olivia, 10/12

Comments: I'm pigeon toed, and the ball of my foot really hurts from these shoes. I've always been a die hard Nike fan, and have had great luck with all of their shoes, but these shoes absolutely kill the ball of my right foot. I just assume it's because of the pigeon toe. With that being said, the heels of my feet feel great in these.

Comments: These shoes are fantastic looking, which is what persuaded me to buy them. However, they are not comfortable for me. Everyone's foot is different and it is unfortunate that you cannot tell how well you will like a shoe until you play in it. The insole of this shoe is essentially flat. If you have an arch that needs support this shoe is not for you, or you'll have to put in a different footbed. The tongue of the shoe is ridiculously short and works its way sideways during play. While the shoe may not be as narrow as some other Nike women's shoes, it is NOT a wide shoe. It feels fairly stiff and I can feel it semi-rubbing on many parts of my foot. I have played for years in Prince T22s, the most comfortable tennis shoe I've ever worn. But I'm bored with that style and wanted something new and eye-catching. While I LOVE the way this shoe looks, it does not work for me on the court.
From: Jean, 9/12

Comments: If you're aggressive on the court then these are not the shoes you want. There is no support on the forefoot, which causes you to sacrifice speed since my foot kept moving around. It's comfortable and does not require a break in period, but not for a singles player who needs to run side to side on the court.
From: Lux, 8/12