Comments: I had to size down a half size in this shoe. I don't know if it was just me, but it took forever to break in. The outsoles lasted only 4 months for me (I play 4-5 times per week). I wouldn't recommend these shoes, they're a big departure from the Breathe Free IIs, which I loved. Once I broke them in (after getting terrible blisters), the shoes were fine. The upper portion did loosen up a bit.
From: Danielle, 10/13

Comments: Love the colors. Feels comfortable and is a decent weight. However, lacks lateral support. Rolled my ankle on my first outing. Will stick with my Prince shoes; just wish they had better colors and weighed a little less.

Comments: Very unhappy with this shoe. I loved the original Nike Air Max Breathe Free II and I'm utterly disappointed with the Air Max Cage. Things I don't like about the Cage are: 1) little support (I actually had to buy some Superfeet insoles) to make the shoes wearable for me 2) lack of lateral stability and 3) the tongue of the shoe is not sewn continuously as was the Breathe Free tongue which lets the tongue and laces loosen more easily than I'd like. The things I do like about the Air Max Cage are 1) the cushioning and 2) outsole which looks more durable than the Breathe Free II. Overall, these Air Max Cage shoes feel more like my Air Max running shoes than tennis shoes and I will be buying up as many of the old Air Max Breathe Free II shoes as possible. Wish Nike would bring them back.
From: Debra, 4/13

Comments: I had high hopes for this shoe, because the design is so stylish. Due to previous achilles tendonitis and Plantar Fasciitis issues, this shoe is not a good fit for me. Back to the Asics Resolution 4's.
From: TS, 3/13

Comments: I love this shoe! It's dreamy! As soon as I tried it on, I knew I had to have it. I love that it comes with the 6 mo. guarantee, as usually Nike doesn't wear well for me. I'm thrilled with this shoe, and bought two pairs.
From: Lee, 1/13