Nike Air Cage Advantage White/Pink Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: I've never been able to wear Nike tennis shoes due to my narrow heel, wider forefoot, high instep and arch. I have only used New Balance and Asics. Well, I injured my foot and had some changes in my foot and ordered 4 different pair of shoes and these Air Cage Advantage were great from the start with my orthopedics in. No extra adjustments on my part. Please bring them back! And everyone comments how nice looking they are!
From: Donna, 10/14

Comments: I found these shoes to be heavy, unflexible and with little to no cushioning in the toe area. For a sport where we are on our toes a lot, this was so uncomfortable, I got blisters on most toes just playing once. (I am a 3.5 player and the size otherwise fit correctly.)
From: Sheryl, 1/14