New Balance WC 996 B White/Blue Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: Love these shoes. However the insoles do not come out so I can't wear my orthotics. Still, they are very comfortable and I get lots of compliments on them.
From: Betsy, 3/15

Comments: I recently purchased these shoes and absoulutely love them. They were comfortable out of the box and not as clunky and heavy as older models of New Balance shoes. The shoes provide excellent stability, are reasonably light, and provide great traction on the court. I plan on buying other colors of this shoe. I highly recommend these shoes. The fit is a bit more narrow than other New Balance models and think a half size larger is required.
From: Kate, 9/14

Comments: The toebox is more narrow than other New Balance models and gave me blisters on my little toe. Looks cool though, I got lost of compliments.
From: Gayle, 3/14