New Balance WC 996 D Red/Black Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: New Balance generally has really great wide court shoes. This particular style is a bit snugger at the arch than the other New Balance wide court shoes. The toe box is comfortable and so is the heel cup.
From: Jean, 12/14

Comments: I'm in love! I was skeptical in buying the D width when I always wore the B width, but I think these are the most cushy, supportive shoes I have ever worn. I feel like a new person. Thanks New Balance! 7-1/2 wide f0its true to size.
From: Nancy, 9/14

Comments: I have been a loyal New Balance customer for many years because they are the only company that makes good wide width shoes. However, this model is not a wide shoes (unless you are using Nike's definition of wide, which is not very wide at all). I used to love the 851s, but New Balance decided to discontinue making it. These shoes are light and stylish -- but not wide at all.
From: Sheila, 8/14

Comments: I bought these shoes because I love my New Balance running shoes. I am an aggressive player and play 4- 5 times a week. These shoes couldn't keep up with me. The toes were completely worn through within a month and I was sliding all over the court. New Balance, you let me down.
From: Amanda, 7/13

Comments: I ordered the D. I have a wider forefoot, but not extremely. These are very narrow D's. The heel ended up being much to large. NB discontinued my shoe 2 years ago. I have tried 4 other kinds, but still no luck.
From: Stella, 1/13