New Balance WC 696 B White/Blue Women's Shoe Customer feedback

Comments: This shoe is uncomfortable. There's an inner seam at the top of the tongue near the toes which makes the feel very uncomfortable. I sent them back as there was no way I could wear them.
From: Julie, 10/14

Comments: Disappointed in the durability of this shoe. I play 3 times a week on hard courts and had to use inserts about a month after I got these shoes. No support and hard on the joints.
From: Stephanie, 6/14

Comments: The durability is poor.The heel as the toe area on the sole wore off in the first month of play and I play 3 times a week on hard courts.
From: Victoria, 12/13

Comments: This shoe looks amazing and fits true to size, but it definitely requires breaking in. I switched from the Nike Zoom Courtlite to this shoe thinking they would be similar in comfort and weight, but this shoe is extremely uncomfortable compared to the Courtlite. I had to bend it around a few time to be able to even walk around comfortably, and I ended up switching the insoles of the Courtlites with these so that I could be comfortable at all. There's a sort of weird bump around the toe area (inside) that makes this shoe a little awkward to wear. Again, they look great and are light, but if you are going for comfort, you'll probably have to invest in another insole.
From: Tiffany, 2/13